Author Topic: Trans teen sentenced to 15-40 years for murder of 12-year-old 'best friend' in Bucks County, PA  (Read 758 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Trans teen sentenced to 15-40 years for murder of 12-year-old 'best friend' in Bucks County, PA
"There were also indications that substantial steps were taken to clean up the crime scene," the office wrote.

Hannah Nightingale
Washington DC
Mar 22, 2024

A trans-identified male has pleaded guilty to the brutal murder of a 12-year-old girl in Pennsylvania, and will spend at least 15 years in prison.

Ash Cooper, who was initially charged as Joshua Cooper but began transitioning after the arrest, admitted to the fatal shooting of 12-year-old Morgan Connors in Cooper’s family’s Bensalem, Pennsylvania trailer in November of 2022, the Daily Mail reports.

In a press release, the Bucks County District Attorney’s Office said the judge sentenced Cooper to 15 to 40 years in state prison and a consecutive seven-year sentence of probation. Cooper, who is now 18, was also ordered to "follow all the rules and recommendations of adult probation and parole and undergo psychological and psychiatric evaluations."

https://thepostmillennial.com/trans-teen-sentenced-to-15-40-years-for-murder-of-12-year-old-best-friend-in-bucks-county-pa#google_vignette
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
He probably "transitioned" so he could avoid going to male prison where he likely would get booty bumped for the next 15 years. :yowsa:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
He probably "transitioned" so he could avoid going to male prison where he likely would get booty bumped for the next 15 years. :yowsa:
Either that or he thought that the latest 'sacred cow' identity would be a get out of jail free card. In years past, though, the idea that someone thought they could change their sex would have been cause to consider them to have a psychiatric disability, and that could have been used by the defense. Must be another 'unintended consequence'...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Ash Cooper, who was initially charged as Joshua Cooper but began transitioning after the arrest ...

Unless he legally changed his name, he's still Joshua Cooper. And no matter what else he may do, he's still male.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org