Author Topic: Teen squatters wanted in death of NYC mom found in duffel bag are busted in Pennsylvania after fleei  (Read 245 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Teen squatters wanted in death of NYC mom found in duffel bag are busted in Pennsylvania after fleeing in her car

Published March 22, 2024
Updated March 22, 2024, 5:15 p.m. ET
Two fugitive squatters wanted for killing a New York mom whose body was found stuffed in a duffel bag inside a Manhattan apartment were busted in Pennsylvania on Friday, police sources said.

Halley Tejada, 19, and Kensly Alston, 18, were tracked down by US Marshals in York, west of Philadelphia, just before 11 a.m. and taken into custody, the sources said.

It came a little over a week after the body of 52-year-old Nadia Vitels was found hidden in a closet at a 19th-floor apartment on East 31st Street owned by her late mom.

Investigators believe the suspects had been squatting in the upscale apartment and beat Vitels to death when they came face to face with her there on March 12, police said.

https://nypost.com/2024/03/22/us-news/teen-squatter-suspects-in-slaying-of-nyc-mom-found-in-duffel-bag-busted-in-pa-sources/
« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 04:16:03 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson