Author Topic: Do You Know About PL87-297 Arms Control and Disarmament Act?  (Read 229 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Do You Know About PL87-297 Arms Control and Disarmament Act?
« on: March 23, 2024, 03:54:43 pm »
Do You Know About PL87-297 Arms Control and Disarmament Act?
July 14, 2014 at 11:15 AM Leave a comment

People are stupid enough to believe that removing guns removes desire to kill.

You should. You definitely should know about this act. It was originally signed into law by JFK in 1961. The purpose of the act is to eradicate the military of the United States of America. This law, like others are listed in the United States Code books, and copies can be purchased at the official U.S. Government Bookstore. The books – like anything done by our government – are not cheap to purchase, so the other option is to buy the digital version, which is what I did. It’s the 2009 version on CD and it only costs $15 compared to well over $100 for the printed books.

Of course, after reading this article, it’s possible you won’t want to know what other gems are in the US code. The PL87-297 Arms Control and Disarmament Act State Department Publication No.7277 explains what the leaders of the United States (the puppet regime) are doing to ultimately destroy the safety of America and those who live here. By now, it really should be no secret, but those on the left still manage to malign the facts and ridicule those of us who accept these facts as facts.

By way of example, it’s similar to what is going on now with the illegal aliens pouring into this country with all of their diseases. While federal agents are threatening to incarcerate anyone treating these illegals if they tell the public about the potential pandemic, the media is pooh-poohing the entire idea that a pandemic could be on its way. Every time there is something that should be of concern to Americans, the media is right there to tell us we’re crazy and are imagining things.

Regarding the PL87-297 Arms Control and Disarmament Act, you can read about that in Volume 9, page 651 of the U.S. Code. Under Title IIIa of document, (or here) we read:

https://studygrowknowblog.com/2014/07/14/do-you-know-about-pl87-297-arms-control-and-disarmament-act/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Do You Know About PL87-297 Arms Control and Disarmament Act?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2024, 04:13:42 pm »
From the link in the OP:
In a related document – State Department Publication 7277 – we see the process outlined in an article titled “FREEDOM FROM WAR: The United States Program for General and Complete Disarmament in a Peaceful World.” There, the author focuses on governing principles and the three stages that the federal government undertakes to bring about this disarmament.

Problem is, the world has only rarely been without some conflict somewhere that simply renders it anything but "peaceful"--in the last 2000 years...and there is no danger of that happening under the warmongering yet flaccid actions of the current administration.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis