Author Topic: Squatters killed woman found dead in duffel bag after move into Manhattan apartment  (Read 251 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Squatters killed woman found dead in duffel bag after move into Manhattan apartment

MARCH 23, 2024 EMMA SEIWELL - NEW YORK DAILY NEWS, THOMAS TRACY - NEW YORK DAILY NEWS AND ELLEN MOYNIHAN - NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

The woman found dead stuffed in a duffel bag in the closet of the Manhattan apartment she was staying in was killed by a pair of squatters who had taken up residence there, police said Thursday.

The killers, who are still on the run, escaped in victim Nadia Vitels’ vehicle, which was found crashed and abandoned in Pennsylvania, according to NYPD Chief of Detectives Joseph Kenny.

Vitels was getting the apartment on E. 31st St. near Third Ave. in Kips Bay ready for another relative to live in when she stumbled across the couple squatting there, Kenny says.

Around the same time Vitels was killed, the squatters threw her belongings down the garbage chute, arising the suspicion of the victim’s next-door neighbor who has access to the same chute.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2024/03/squatters-killed-woman-found-dead-in-duffel-bag-after-move-into-manhattan-apartment/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Another 'win' for Biden's invading army?

The article doesn't say whether the 'squatters' were,in fact illegals.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

As ILLEGALS continue to pour in, we are going to see more and more of this. Sickening what is happening to victims of ILLEGALS.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

Another 'win' for Biden's invading army?

The article doesn't say whether the 'squatters' were,in fact illegals.

IMHO you can count on it.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Its a good thing Manhattan isn't AOC's district, or she'd get to the bottom of it in no time = unless the squatters were illegals of course.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online libertybele

Its a good thing Manhattan isn't AOC's district, or she'd get to the bottom of it in no time = unless the squatters were illegals of course.

We'll see if there is further reporting on this -- doubtful.