Author Topic: China on track to be ready to invade Taiwan by 2027, US says  (Read 308 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
China on track to be ready to invade Taiwan by 2027, US says
« on: March 23, 2024, 02:49:20 pm »
China on track to be ready to invade Taiwan by 2027, US says

MARCH 23, 2024 ROXANA TIRON - BLOOMBERG NEWS

China is building its military and nuclear arsenal on a scale not seen since World War II and all signs suggest it’s sticking to ambitions to be ready to invade Taiwan by 2027, a top U.S. admiral testified.

Despite Beijing’s economic challenges, its official defense budget has increased by 16% over recent years to more than $223 billion, Admiral John Aquilino, the leader of the Indo-Pacific Command, told the U.S. House Armed Services Committee in prepared testimony on Wednesday.

In the three years since he took command, he said the People’s Liberation Army, or PLA, has added more than 400 fighter aircraft, along with more than 20 major warships. It’s also doubled its inventory of ballistic and cruise missiles since 2020, he said.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2024/03/china-on-track-to-be-ready-to-invade-taiwan-by-2027-us-says/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: China on track to be ready to invade Taiwan by 2027, US says
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2024, 02:50:46 pm »
Will democrats and rinos be able to so downgrade the military by then the US can't get involved? :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2024, 03:01:02 pm »
'27?

I thought the Chicoms would do it this year, while they have a complicit ally in the White House.  Taiwan is a lucrative target with high return.  due to their semi-conductor industry.  I am almost certain the Chicoms see the benefit is worth the risk.

And I am going out on a limb that China conquers Taiwan this year.  Especially if looks more likely Trump wins.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2024, 03:01:31 pm »
Will democrats and rinos be able to so downgrade the military by then the US can't get involved? :pondering:

Perhaps China is on track to take down or invade the U.S. as well.  Chinese militants are coming in along our southern border.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2024, 03:06:15 pm »
Perhaps China is on track to take down or invade the U.S. as well.  Chinese militants are coming in along our southern border.

As long as we are armed. I don't envison the U.S ever being conquered.  No even agressive world leader will be willing too sacrifice 5-10M troops.  I know I'd figure out how to take out at least a 100, before they got me.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2024, 03:22:22 pm »
As long as we are armed. I don't envison the U.S ever being conquered.  No even agressive world leader will be willing too sacrifice 5-10M troops.  I know I'd figure out how to take out at least a 100, before they got me.

As long as we are armed.  That is indeed the key to us surviving.

My concerns; Obama signed the 'Small Arms Treaty' with the UN allowing them to seize arms in the U.S. From my understanding this treaty was signed without the consent of Congress, though I doubt that makes little difference. 

In September Brandon will be attending a U.N. summit where the are proposing giving the UN 'global emergency powers' which in essence would give the U.N. control over the U.S. in the event of a global 'emergency'.  Who knows what Joe will do, but I doubt it will be in the best interest of America.  John Kerry also signed a U.N. treaty regarding arms.

We should have gotten out of the U.N. a long time ago -- to me they are doing much more harm than good.  They are now the strong arm of the world.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/15/un-arms-trade-treaty-gives-away-rights-of-american/

https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSBRE98O0WV/

https://www.heritage.org/global-politics/commentary/the-uns-latest-proposals-would-undermine-us-sovereignty

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2024, 03:33:39 pm »
As long as we are armed.  That is indeed the key to us surviving.

My concerns; Obama signed the 'Small Arms Treaty' with the UN allowing them to seize arms in the U.S. From my understanding this treaty was signed without the consent of Congress, though I doubt that makes little difference. 

lol...  what arms?  In April 1775 we hid our militia's cache from the most powerful army on earth.  Seizure from the UN?  Can you imagine beng a UN soldier and being told your mission is to seize weapons from 340M Americans?  That would be the dangerous military assignment in modern warfare history.

And last, we all have our "that stinking boating accident" speech committed to memory.  Until the 2A is repealed, there will no conquering of all America.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 03:34:34 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2024, 04:03:57 pm »

Back in the days of JFK, democrats and rinos pushed through PL 87 297 which has been renewed every year since.  I've posted a summary in politics and people should read it.  It calls for the unilateral destruction of the US military which is what we are seeing now.
Thomas Jefferson