Author Topic: X post explains the Great Replacement plan  (Read 403 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
X post explains the Great Replacement plan
« on: March 23, 2024, 02:28:22 pm »
March 23, 2024
X post explains the Great Replacement plan
By Eric Utter

Elon Musk recently posted what is — or should be — a devastating video ad (“infomercial?”) by Western Lensman exposing the Democrats plan to utilize The Great Replacement to solidify their power for the foreseeable future.

Please watch the video. It is well worth one minute and thirty-nine seconds of your time.

The video illuminates the Democrats’ Seven-Step Program for winning elections and obtaining a permanent majority, effectively making the United States a one-party state. (Some possible synonyms for one-party state are: authoritarian regime, autocracy, oligarchy, Marxist-Leninist regime, fascist regime, police state, people’s republic, dictatorship, and banana republic, among others.)

Whether this is a formalized plan or an ad hoc one — and I strongly believe it is the former — it is fiendishly clever and already on the verge of success.

It is no exaggeration to say that many of today’s leading Democrats are utterly amoral … if not breathtakingly immoral. Many — if not most — want nothing so much as unchallenged power in perpetuity. This corrosive lust makes them do things like attempt to throw their political opposition in jail and turn on their own citizens.

It is hard for a decent person to believe, but the truth is they are using you and I to get rid of us -- or at least render us irrelevant.

The Founders would be aghast. This makes taxation without representation look like child’s play.

And it makes those of us putting up with this look like children.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1770030227390914624

In under two minutes, it lists nine ways how Democrats plan to achieve this:

Flood the country with untold millions of illegals by land, sea, and air from all over the world, enough to eclipse the populations of 36 individual U.S. states so far.

Prioritize the needs of these millions of non-citizens over the needs of American citizens with free flights, busses, hotels, meals and phones, ensuring their loyalty to the political party that imported them.

Keep them in the country at all costs, even when they commit violent crimes like murder or rape. Attack the language used to describe the criminals as opposed to the criminals themselves. Slander critics as racist.

Ensure their privileges are made irreversible with city and state sanctuary laws that act as population magnets. Codify permanent status and ensure non-cooperation with ICE.

Count the non-citizens in the census that will determine congressional apportionment in the House of Representatives. As of now, they would equal 13 extra Congressional districts, a tremendous amount of electoral power.

Launch a massive, heavily funded lawfare campaign to change state voting laws that legalize mass mail-in ballots. No signature verification or proof of citizenship requirements, making it almost impossible to prove voter fraud.

Lock in the permanent voting majority with campaign promises of lavish benefits and permanent privileges, enshrining generational fealty to the Democrat Party.

Win elections.

Entrenched single-party rule has been achieved.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/03/x_post_explains_the_great_replacement_plan.html

WATCH AND SHARE: Elon Musk Posts DEVASTATING Ad by Western Lensman Exposing Migrant Invasion, Democratic Plan For One Party Rule
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/watch-share-elon-musk-posts-devastating-ad-exposing/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: X post explains the Great Replacement plan
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2024, 04:33:30 pm »
Yep. For those of us in States that have only or two Representatives in the House, this invasion will provide multiples of our representation to the places the illegals are counted. That doesn't even deal with the possibility that they will be shuffled during the census, at our expense, to be counted more than once, or that sans documentation, they could readily be overcounted in the areas where they are placed.

The endgame is control of the House of Representatives, and the purse strings of the government (all revenue measures are Constitutionally required to originate in the House).

No Representation without taxation!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 04:35:27 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2024, 04:42:50 pm »
This is somehow a surprise? This is how it's always done.  :shrug:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2024, 04:51:07 pm »
Add ridiculous overspending and deficits to then recycle back enough to activist groups and Rat candidates so they have plenty of money to accomplish those goals.
The Republic is lost.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2024, 05:10:40 pm »
Add ridiculous overspending and deficits to then recycle back enough to activist groups and Rat candidates so they have plenty of money to accomplish those goals.
Notto mention court 'settlements' given to environmental and other groups.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2024, 05:30:49 pm »
It's missing a crucial part: keep the natural born citizens population in check. Foment a culture where women are afraid of men, where a family is too expensive of a pursuit, make sure to get any children that are born into the public schools by denigrating all other options. Glamorize city life, let the rural regions rot, then gentrify those rural regions.

You see the plan... and I could go into further detail... happening in our society today.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline LMAO

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2024, 01:52:26 am »

The endgame is control of the House of Representatives, and the purse strings of the government (all revenue measures are Constitutionally required to originate in the House).

Yup

They could lose the presidency from time to time. Maybe lose some governorships

But the power they would have with a supermajority in the HOR permanently is the Holy Grail

Because even if a Republican president VETOs a pork ladened spending bill, a Democrat supermajority would have the numbers to override that VETO

That’s why the Biden administration was shipping them to swing districts early on

It creates a horrible imbalance. The HOR is were the voice of the people starts. Direct election of Senators didn’t come until much later and we don’t elect presidents through the popular vote

With millions of new illegal “grateful to the democrats” voters are placed in congressional districts and counted in the census, they destroy a correction mechanism voters have for their elected representatives

A swing district’s vote would be cancelled out by new Congressional districts created to favor democrats
« Last Edit: March 24, 2024, 02:14:25 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy