Author Topic: Ex-Pentagon official says J6 committee threatened him to shut up about Nat’l Guard troops  (Read 720 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ex-Pentagon official says J6 committee threatened him to shut up about Nat’l Guard troops
March 23, 2024 | Chris Donaldson

A top former Trump administration official said that the now-defunct January 6 committee used intimidation to keep him quiet about a very relevant detail about the infamous day.

Chris Miller, who was former President Donald J. Trump’s acting defense secretary, alleged that the committee threatened him if he kept saying that Trump requested National Guard troops to be deployed on the day of the “insurrection” at the U.S. Capitol.

Tabbed as a fill-in for Mark Esper whom Trump fired in November 2020, Miller painted a disturbing picture of bullying from the Liz Cheney-led committee whose members were handpicked by former Speaker Nancy Pelosi in an interview with the Daily Mail.

The former National Counterterrorism Center director told the outlet that he became “fearful” of the tactics used by the stacked committee to silence him for going against the official narrative. He was grilled by the panel and was told that he would repeatedly be hauled in for “hours” of additional interrogation if he continued to speak out on television in defense of Trump.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2024/03/23/ex-pentagon-official-says-j6-committee-threatened-him-to-shut-up-about-natl-guard-troops-1447401/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

DC National Guard whistleblowers to say they WERE ready to be deployed on January 6 on Trump's orders hours but were held back by the Pentagon in bombshell testimony contradicting J6 Committee's story

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1779021277426045270
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

DC_Draino
@DC_Draino
National Guard whistleblowers are now revealing General Mark Milley refused to deploy troops on J6 until *after* 5 PM
That was intentional
They intentionally weakened security on J6 to stir up as much chaos as possible to justify the regime’s crackdown on Trump and MAGA
2:36 PM · Apr 17, 2024

The Gateway Pundit
@gatewaypundit
SEDITION? DC National Guard Whistleblowers Reveal PENTAGON Under Direction of Mark Milley REFUSED to Deploy Guard Until After 5 PM – And Liz Cheney’s Committee Never Called Them to Testify
https://t.co/McAx8wUgNV
1:24 PM · Apr 17, 2024
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
DC_Draino
@DC_Draino
National Guard whistleblowers are now revealing General Mark Milley refused to deploy troops on J6 until *after* 5 PM
That was intentional
They intentionally weakened security on J6 to stir up as much chaos as possible to justify the regime’s crackdown on Trump and MAGA
2:36 PM · Apr 17, 2024

The Gateway Pundit
@gatewaypundit
SEDITION? DC National Guard Whistleblowers Reveal PENTAGON Under Direction of Mark Milley REFUSED to Deploy Guard Until After 5 PM – And Liz Cheney’s Committee Never Called Them to Testify
https://t.co/McAx8wUgNV
1:24 PM · Apr 17, 2024

I think the motive is open to question a bit.  I can see three possibilities that aren't mutually exclusive:

1). Didn't want the optics of armed troops confronting pro-Trump protestors.  I think this one is the most likely.

2) Wanted to have as much chaos as possible to discredit Trump and his supporters (less likely).  I say "less likely" because I think that point already had been made after the protestors briked into the Capitol itself shortly after 1:00 p.m.

3) Were worried that Trump would give orders to federalized troops to support some kind of military intervention. (Least likely)

I do think that once the decision was made ahead of time to not have those troops, there was a reluctance to admit "we were wrong" by reversing themselves.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien