Author Topic: 3 individuals were pulled from a train had wrapped themselves inside steel coil to evade the x-ray s  (Read 143 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
See new posts
Conversation
Ali Bradley
@AliBradleyTV
#EXCLUSIVE TX: 3 individuals were pulled from a train in the El Paso rail yard earlier this week—CBP sources say they wrapped themselves inside steel coil to evade the x-ray scans.

Once inside the rail yard, sources say another large coil dislodged and fell on top of the small group, pinning them for hours in the heat. They finally called 911 to get help—CBP officers responded using a crane and ladder to rescue them.

One of the individuals on the train—A man from Eritrea—Initially provided false information. Sources say he was held for additional screening before being processed for removal.

https://twitter.com/alibradleytv/status/1765825881660936583?s=46
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Were the steel coils arrested for false imprisonment? :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson