Author Topic: Climate Protestors: The Dangerous Know-Nothings Of Our Time  (Read 152 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Climate Protestors: The Dangerous Know-Nothings Of Our Time
« on: March 23, 2024, 11:05:52 am »
Climate Protestors: The Dangerous Know-Nothings Of Our Time
Colin Reed by Colin Reed  Mar 22, 2024 in News And Opinion
 From blocking commutes by lying in traffic to vandalizing priceless pieces of art, it seems there’s no conduct too low for the extreme eco left.

The latest gambit came from a group called “Climate Defiance,” which accused the head of Chevron of “killing people” during a disgraceful outburst in New York.

Setting aside the offensive and out-of-bounds nature of the allegations, the incident lays bare a litany of flaws with the broader policy argument. Let’s unpack a few of them. [emphasis, links added]

For starters, when protestors scream, “How do you sleep at night,” they should look in the mirror.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/climate-protestors-the-dangerous-know-nothings-of-our-time/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson