Author Topic: Masked gunmen blow up Moscow concert hall and kill dozens in major terror attack (ongoing)  (Read 4193 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
https://www.msn.com/en-za/news/world/masked-gunmen-blow-up-moscow-concert-hall-and-kill-dozens-in-major-terror-attack/ar-BB1kmHdy

Dozens of people are dead after a group of masked gunmen stormed a concert hall in Moscow and set the building on fire.

At least 40 people are dead and over 100 people have been evacuated from the Crocus Music Hall in central Moscow after masked gunmen stormed the building and appeared to set it on fire with multiple explosive devices.

Video footage from the scene show the building engulfed in flames, and there are still people trapped on the roof.

Helicopters have been deployed to extinguish the flames and attempt to rescue those still trapped
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
At least 3 additional Teams of Russian Special Forces from the Federal Security Service and Special Rapid Response Unit have now entered the Crocus Concert Hall after it was reported that several of the Gunmen had been Discovered inside of the Building, with them Holding several Dozen of the Concertgoers as Hostages.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Russia investigating explosions at concert hall as terror attack
The Investigative Committee said it has opened a criminal probe into the charges, though it didn’t say who might be behind the attack
 By Brie Stimson Fox News
Published March 22, 2024 3:24pm EDT

Shootings, explosions and a fire at a concert hall Friday evening in Russia are being investigated as a terrorist attack, the country's top investigative agency said.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

A massive blaze is seen over the Crocus City Hall on the western edge of Moscow, Russia, Friday, March 22, 2024. Several gunmen have burst into a big concert hall in Moscow and fired automatic weapons at the crowd, injuring an unspecified number of people and setting a massive blaze in an apparent terror attack days after President Vladimir Putin cemented his grip on the country in a highly orchestrated electoral landslide. (Sergei Vedyashkin/Moscow News Agency via AP)

https://www.foxnews.com/world/russia-investigating-explosions-concert-hall-terror-attack
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Moscow concert hall attack live updates: Crocus City Hall …

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/live-blog/russia-moscow-concert-attack-shooting-rcna144706

What we know about the Moscow concert attack
Men in camouflage broke into a Moscow concert hall and opened fire, shooting an unknown number of people, Russia’s prosecutor general said.

TASS, Russia’s state-owned news agency, and RIA Novosti are reporting that Russia’s FSB security agency has put the preliminary casualty count at 40 dead and more than 100 injured.

A fire also started inside Crocus City Hall, a large concert venue northwest of central Moscow. Video captured chaotic evacuation efforts and helicopters were dumping water on the blaze.
Firefighters have evacuated about 100 people from the basement of the building and efforts are underway to rescue people from the roof, Russian emergency officials said.

A popular rock band was scheduled to play what appeared to be a sold-out show at the venue, which has a maximum capacity of more than 9,000 people.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I would not wish being on the receiving end of this on anyone...(okay, well, maybe a few Democrats.)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Chaos in Russia At least 40 dead, over 100 injured after multiple gunmen open fire at popular concert hall near Moscow

Five gunmen dressed in camouflage clothing opened fire with automatic weapons at people at a concert in the Crocus City Hall near Moscow, killing at least 14 and wounding scores in one of the worst attacks on Russia in years.

At least 40 people were killed and more than 100 injured when five gunmen dressed in camouflage opened fire with automatic weapons at people at a concert in the Crocus City Hall near Moscow, in one of the worst such attacks on Russia in years.

Flames leapt into the sky and plumes of black smoke rose above the venue, Reuters pictures and video showed.

Russian media reported a second blast at the venue and there were reports that some of the gunmen had barricaded themselves somewhere in the building.

The shooting appeared to have begun at a concert of the band “Picnic.”

“Suddenly there were bangs behind us – shots. A burst of firing – I do not know what,” one witness who asked not to be named told Reuters.

https://nypost.com/2024/03/22/world-news/casualties-reported-after-multiple-gunmen-open-fire-at-people-at-concert-hall-near-moscow/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline rustynail

Those pesky Chechens at it again?

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Ingushetians

Ingushetia is near Chechnya apparently.
Let it burn.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Ingushetia is near Chechnya apparently.

Side by side. Just saw it posted as a possibility on X.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Apparently ISIS has made a post claiming responsibility for the attack. Who knows if it's true.
Let it burn.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
ISIS claims responsibility for deadly Russian concert hall attack
The attack left at least 40 people dead, Russian media said
 By Brie Stimson Fox News
Published March 22, 2024 6:46pm EDT | Updated March 22, 2024 7:18pm EDT

ISIS has claimed responsibility for an attack at a large concert hall in the Moscow area that left at least 40 people dead and nearly 150 injured on Friday.

The attack began when gunmen donning combat gear burst into Crocus City Hall, where concertgoers were gathering to hear the Russian band Picnic, and opened fire.

The gunmen also threw explosives inside the concert hall during the attack, which set the building on fire, Russian media reported. 

People were being evacuated, but some remained trapped inside the burning building, Russian media said.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/world/isis-claims-responsibility-for-deadly-russian-concert-hall-attack
Support the USO

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
They're baaaack!

Wonder if they used any of the stuff Biden left in Afghanistan?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

Five men. Five men did all that.

Bet folks were wishin there were a few rednecks in that joint.

Offline mountaineer

Now hiring: terrorists?

SUSPECT (Speaking Tajik):  "We lived in a hostel with other migrants from Tajikistan. I couldn't find a job for a long time. Then someone called Abdula texted me and offered to kill people for money."

https://twitter.com/MarioNawfal/status/1771499656351994038
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Security forces shot at the attacker’s vehicle, killing one of the occupants, 200 miles southwest of Moscow, as they were fleeing to the border.

https://twitter.com/MarioNawfal/status/1771447458515595678

Offline Lando Lincoln

There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Lando Lincoln

Reported death toll has risen to 115 per BBC.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-68642162
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline mountaineer

Russia arrests 11 Moscow massacre suspects as they reveal names and pictures of those they believe behind ISIS concert hall slaughter as death toll rises to 115 and pictures reveal bloody aftermath
By Will Stewart and Dan Woodland
Published: 04:15 EDT, 23 March 2024 | Updated: 08:38 EDT, 23 March 2024

Russian law enforcement have reportedly made arrests for suspects in the Crocus concert hall massacre in Moscow.

They also revealed pictures and names of four suspects as the death toll rose to 115 people, including three children, and 115 people remained in hospital.

The condition of 44 survivors - including two children - is described as 'serious', while that of 16 other victims, including one child, is 'extremely serious'. ...  Daily Mail

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Visegrád 24
@visegrad24
·
7m
BREAKING:

Putin delivers speech to the nation, accusing Ukraine aiding the terrorists.

Putin says Russia has information indicating that Ukraine had been preparing a part of the border, a so-called “window” through which the terrorists could leave Russia and enter Ukraine.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
THEY’RE BAAAACK! Islamic State (ISIS) takes credit for mass shooting massacre of Christians in Moscow
MARCH 22, 2024 BY BARENAKEDISLAM

The Islamic State group has claimed responsibility for an attack at a concert hall in Moscow, Russia, has left 40 people dead and hundreds wounded, when Muslim gunmen fired at crowds at the Crocus City Hall music venue in Moscow late on March 22. The U.S. warned Russia a few days ago about intel on a planned terror attack in Moscow.

FOX9 In a statement posted by its Aamaq news agency, the group said it attacked a large gathering of Christians in the city of Krasnogorsk on the outskirts of the Russian capital of Moscow, killing and wounding hundreds.

Crowds of people were attending a concert by Picnic, a famed Russian rock band. The hall is able to accommodate 6,000 people.  Russian news outlets said people were being evacuated from the venue, but an unspecified number of people could have been trapped inside.

https://barenakedislam.com/2024/03/22/theyre-baaaack-islamic-state-isis-takes-credit-for-mass-shooting-massacre-of-christians-in-moscow/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

Russia releases first video of one of the alleged terrorists. He says he arrived in Russia from Turkey and was to receive 500,000 rubles (USD 5000). "They told me to go and kiII people, no matter what kind."  ...

https://twitter.com/TaraBull808/status/1771494849709269183