Author Topic: Barry Manilow to Co-Host Fashion Mogul Michael Smith’s Mega Jill Biden Fundraiser  (Read 871 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Alana Mastrangelo 22 Mar 2024

Singer Barry Manilow is set to co-host fashion mogul Michael Smith’s mega fundraiser for First Lady Jill Biden on Saturday in Palm Springs, California.

Jill Biden will headline the fundraiser alongside former U.S. ambassador to Spain James Costos and fashion designer Michael Smith, according to an invite obtained by Deadline.

“Copacabana” singer Barry Manilow will co-host the event alongside his husband, Garry Kief, former Senator Barbara Boxer (D-CA), her husband, Stewart Boxer, and Josh.ai founder, Alex Capecelatro, among several others.

Those who donate or raise $100,000 are reportedly listed as hosts, and will be allowed to take a photo and receive national finance committee membership.

Tickets priced at the $1,000 level, meanwhile, are sold out, with the next level of tickets reportedly being priced at $2,500, the invitation reveals.

The First Lady is also set to attend another fundraiser on Friday evening in the Los Angeles area, with tickets including a photo priced at $10,000, and $100,000 including a dinner reception and a photo.

Co-hosts for the Friday fundraiser include attorney Daniel McLoon, Dr. Patricia Gordon, TwentyFirstCenturyBrand marketing executive Jonathan Mildenhall, and Xenco Medical CEO Jason Haider, among others.

Proceeds from both events reportedly go to the Biden Victory Fund, a joint fundraising committee of President Joe Biden’s reelection campaign and the Democratic National Committee and state parties.

As Breitbart News reported in November, Manilow, now 80, said he waited for 40 years before coming out as gay, because he believed that coming out in the 1970s would have meant the end of his career.

The singer was once married to a woman, Susan Diexler, from 1964 to 1966, at which time the couple annulled their union. Manilow told CNN late last year that he really did love Diexler in a way, saying she was his childhood sweetheart.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2024/03/22/barry-manilow-to-co-host-fashion-mogul-michael-smiths-mega-jill-biden-fundraiser/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Jill Biden and "fashion" in the same sentence ...  nope. Does not compute.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

The new Spring line of Jill's couch collection extravaganza.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

... The event at an undisclosed location in Palm Springs is being hosted by James Costos, the former U.S. ambassador to Spain under the Obama Administration, and his long-time partner, Michael Smith, who own a home at Thunderbird Heights in Rancho Mirage. Co-hosts for the event include several noteworthy people, including former U.S. Sen. Barbara Boxer, singer Barry Manilow and Will Rollins, the Democratic candidate for California’s 41st Congressional District this year.  ...
Desert Sun

She was fundraising in Vermont a few days ago and was met by pro-Palestinian protesters.

Online LMAO

Is she going to wear that prostitute outfit that she wore a while back?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

Is she going to wear that prostitute outfit that she wore a while back?
Fishnets, baby!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Fishnets, baby!

All she could net is a shrimp, and a dead ex wife.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Vintage Jill-----

« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 04:25:11 pm by Right_in_Virginia »