Author Topic: Kate's cancer battle  (Read 2010 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kate's cancer battle
« on: March 22, 2024, 06:09:37 pm »

Kate Middleton diagnosed with cancer, undergoing chemotherapy in heartbreaking health update

Kate Middleton has been diagnosed with cancer and is currently undergoing chemotherapy treatment, the Princess of Wales revealed in a bombshell announcement Friday.

15 minutes ago
Kate Middleton reveals she has cancer, is going through chemotherapy
By Kaydi Pelletier

Kate Middleton revealed Friday that she has cancer and is undergoing chemotherapy.

The Princess of Wales, 42, made the announcement herself in a video, saying, "This of course came as a huge shock, and William and I have been doing everything we can to process and manage this privately for the sake of our young family."

She shared the major abdominal surgery she underwent on Jan. 16 "was successful," and "it was thought
that my condition was non-cancerous," but that post-op tests "found cancer had been present."

Middleton said she is currently undergoing "preventative" chemotherapy, and is in the early stages of that.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/03/22/world-news/kate-middleton-cancer-diagnosis-live-updates/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Kate's cancer battle
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2024, 06:26:29 pm »
No drama .... Just graciousness from the future queen.  Let's hope the media and haters treat her with the same respect.

Prayers for your complete recovery, Kate.   :0001:

« Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 06:33:46 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2024, 06:31:01 pm »
No drama .... Just graciousness from the future queen. 

Prayers for your complete recovery, Kate.   :0001:

8888crybaby

I'm so smitten with her...my FB newsfeed is filled with her pics with her beautiful family.

Plus...she's an amazing doppleganger for my ex-wife. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2024, 06:31:12 pm »
Support the USO

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2024, 06:35:19 pm »
Prayers up for this classy lady.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2024, 06:43:23 pm »
Steve Hilton
@SteveHiltonx

What a beautifully simple and moving message. All those people who have indulged in ridiculous and cruel conspiracy theories should be ashamed of themselves.

As Kate says, we should be thinking of everyone and every family battling cancer. "Do not lose hope."

2:33 PM · Mar 22, 2024

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2024, 06:45:03 pm »
Tough times for the family, between Kate and her father-in-law.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2024, 06:57:47 pm »
Prince William will need help and comfort as he raises young children, fulfills his official duties, deals with his wife's cancer treatment, and also deals with his father's cancer treatment.

Caretakers, themselves, can need their own caretakeers.  It's too much for any personal to handle alone.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2024, 07:23:23 pm »
Such elegant grace. Inspirational. I pray for her health and well-being. I also pray for the Royal Family. The world so desperately needs threads of tradition.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2024, 07:25:18 pm »
What are the odds of the king and his daughter-in-law having cancer at the same time?

Seems implausible.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online libertybele

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2024, 07:27:14 pm »
Wow.  This was so unexpected and unexpected for the Royal family.  Kate having to make that video after she asked for privacy I'm sure is disheartening and was difficult.  Sadly she was hounded by rumors and the press.

Prayers up for Kate and Charles and the entire family. William must be very overwhelmed with having his wife and father both battling cancer at the same time.  Two individuals battling cancer in the same family at the same time almost makes me think perhaps the cause of them getting cancer may be environmental?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2024, 07:27:46 pm »
Such elegant grace. Inspirational. I pray for her health and well-being. I also pray for the Royal Family. The world so desperately needs threads of tradition.

Amen!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2024, 07:28:50 pm »
What are the odds of the king and his daughter-in-law having cancer at the same time?

Seems implausible.

Vaxxed?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2024, 07:43:08 pm »
As a surviving spouse of a woman who died of ovarian cancer, I know what her family is going through. This is what I feared was the case when I saw that she was hospitalized. I hope her treatment is successful.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2024, 08:02:48 pm »
Two individuals battling cancer in the same family at the same time almost makes me think perhaps the cause of them getting cancer may be environmental?
I would blame the Covid vax, but I know people who never got it can get cancer, too (my sister comes to mind).

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2024, 08:03:25 pm »
As a surviving spouse of a woman who died of ovarian cancer, I know what her family is going through. This is what I feared was the case when I saw that she was hospitalized. I hope her treatment is successful.

My brother's wife is currently battling the same thing...she's in an NIH study group.  Was given a maximum of 5 years since her diagnosis...it's now her 7th year of treatments.   8888crybaby
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online libertybele

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2024, 08:05:21 pm »

That's a tough one @massadvj  to lose a spouse to cancer.  I am sorry to hear of your loss.

Yes, prayers that her treatment is successful.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2024, 08:05:55 pm »
That's encouraging, DC. My sister (diagnosed w/ovarian cancer Jan. 2023) hasn't heard very happy things from her doctors, but we know it's not entirely in their hands. I hope Kate's problem is not ovarian cancer.

Online libertybele

« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2024, 08:07:15 pm »
My brother's wife is currently battling the same thing...she's in an NIH study group.  Was given a maximum of 5 years since her diagnosis...it's now her 7th year of treatments.   8888crybaby

Whew .... treatment for 7 years is a lot.  Prayers up!!

Online libertybele

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2024, 08:08:21 pm »
That's encouraging, DC. My sister (diagnosed w/ovarian cancer Jan. 2023) hasn't heard very happy things from her doctors, but we know it's not entirely in their hands. I hope Kate's problem is not ovarian cancer.

??? Is this Mary Beth that you are referring to @mountaineer ??

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2024, 08:11:03 pm »

@mountaineer   @libertybele

Yep...she started out with a Roswell Study in Buffalo, NY.  Then they moved down here to Maryland to be closer to their grandchildren and was lucky to get into a Johns Hopkins Program Study...she completed that and has been with NIH for going on 2 years now.

She's a trooper who still drags herself to twice weekly yoga classes...God Bless Her! 

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2024, 08:13:50 pm »
??? Is this Mary Beth that you are referring to mountaineer ??
Yes, @libertybele - some good test results lately, but no encouragement from doctors

Online libertybele

« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2024, 08:21:35 pm »
Yes, @libertybele - some good test results lately, but no encouragement from doctors

Well, one day at a time; good test results are a positive.  I will continue to keep her in my prayers. 

Online libertybele

« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2024, 08:22:29 pm »
@mountaineer   @libertybele

Yep...she started out with a Roswell Study in Buffalo, NY.  Then they moved down here to Maryland to be closer to their grandchildren and was lucky to get into a Johns Hopkins Program Study...she completed that and has been with NIH for going on 2 years now.

She's a trooper who still drags herself to twice weekly yoga classes...God Bless Her!

Yoga classes twice a week? Indeed, God bless her!