Author Topic: Biden Tells Bizarre Incoherent Story about Being the “Poorest Man in Congress”  (Read 279 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden Tells Bizarre Incoherent Story about Being the “Poorest Man in Congress”
By: Jason Walsh
March 21, 2024

Biden Tells Bizarre Incoherent Story about Being the "Poorest Man in Congress'"
Joe Biden spoke to a small crowd during his speech in Las Vegas, Nevada, about his “plans” to lower housing costs when he abruptly began rambling about once being the “poorest man in Congress.”

“I had the [inaudible] things to be listed as the poorest man in Congress for 36 years,” Biden began.

“I got a phone call, my wife was campaigning. I was campaigning up in New Hampshire back when that statistic came out in the nineties,” he said.

“And she called — I used to call them because the kids were little when I was away, and say, how’s everything going?” Biden continued.

“I got this, fine. You know you’re in trouble when your wife or husband says ‘fine.’ I said, ‘what’s the matter?’ She said, ‘only elected officials’ husband and wife understand this,'” Biden continued.

https://www.dailyfetched.com/biden-tells-bizarre-incoherent-story-about-being-the-poorest-man-in-congress/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

There are no poor multi-term Reps and Senators in Congress.  They seem to write and sell a lot of books that nobody reads.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online mountaineer

Biden's a multimillionaire now, for sure. AOC learned quickly - went from bartender to millionaire within two years of her election to Congress.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org