Author Topic: Biden Tells an Incredible Whopper About Being Fact-Checked, Makes Weird Comment on Birthright Citize  (Read 189 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden Tells an Incredible Whopper About Being Fact-Checked, Makes Weird Comment on Birthright Citizenship
By Nick Arama | 2:55 PM on March 21, 2024The opinions expressed by contributors are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of RedState.com.

Joe Biden has been doing more events and interviews to campaign, including radio interviews that might reach more black and Hispanic audiences.

Even though he tends to pick venues that will likely be more friendly, that hasn't stopped him from putting his foot in it and saying a lot of things that aren't true.

As we reported on Wednesday, Biden did an interview with a Milwaukee radio program where not only did he have difficulty completing a sentence, he made a ridiculously racist comment about poor black families not having books in the home. He also went to a Mexican restaurant in Arizona and ended up wandering away from the podium as Cesar Chavez's granddaughter was speaking. He also told them a lot of tall tales about the economy.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/03/21/biden-tells-an-incredible-whopper-about-being-fact-checked-makes-weird-comment-on-birthright-citizenship-n2171705#google_vignette
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson