Author Topic: About those innocent Palestinian civilians...  (Read 588 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
About those innocent Palestinian civilians...
« on: March 22, 2024, 03:22:46 pm »
March 22, 2024
About those innocent Palestinian civilians...
By Robert Arvay

Among the heart-breaking scenes from the Middle-East are video reports showing civilian casualties of the current war.  In the West, we cringe at those images, especially the ones showing small children — dead, grievously wounded, or orphaned.

In Gaza, there seems to be little reciprocity of sympathy.  Newsmax reports that more than seventy percent of Gazans approve of the October 7 attack on Israel, in which more than 1,200 Israelis were killed, many by unspeakable torture.  More than eighty percent deny that the atrocities were committed, even after watching the videos sadistically, and boastfully, recorded by the terrorists themselves.  This reminds us of the self-contradiction that might be stated as “We did not commit the crimes, and we are glad that we did.”

This is a case of not cognitive dissonance, but rather moral depravity.  It is lethal hypocrisy.  In seeking to justify acts of evil, the evildoers soon discover that neither have they justification for them, nor do they need it.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/03/about_those_innocent_palestinian_civilians.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: About those innocent Palestinian civilians...
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2024, 10:21:04 pm »
"Every 'moderate' Muslim is a potential terrorist. The belief in Islam is like a tank of gasoline. It looks innocuous, until it meets the fire. For a 'moderate' Muslim to become a murderous jihadist, all it takes is a spark of faith.
It is time to put an end to the charade of "moderate Islam." There is no such thing as moderate Muslim. Muslims are either jihadists or dormant jihadists - moderate, they are not."

-- Ali Sini

Ali Sini is head of Faith Freedom International. FFI is a grassroots worldwide movement of ex-Muslims and all those who are concerned about the rise of the Islamic threat.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2024, 11:08:35 pm »
"Every 'moderate' Muslim is a potential terrorist. The belief in Islam is like a tank of gasoline. It looks innocuous, until it meets the fire. For a 'moderate' Muslim to become a murderous jihadist, all it takes is a spark of faith.
It is time to put an end to the charade of "moderate Islam." There is no such thing as moderate Muslim. Muslims are either jihadists or dormant jihadists - moderate, they are not."

-- Ali Sini

Ali Sini is head of Faith Freedom International. FFI is a grassroots worldwide movement of ex-Muslims and all those who are concerned about the rise of the Islamic threat.

Being a 'moderate' Muslm is like being a little bit pregnant.

You either are or you aren't.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online LMAO

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2024, 11:20:22 pm »
Being a 'moderate' Muslm is like being a little bit pregnant.

You either are or you aren't.

Several years ago, there was a survey taken amongst American Muslims, and a majority of them believed that it was OK to use violence against anybody who drew a picture of Mohammed
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2024, 02:39:34 am »
Several years ago, there was a survey taken amongst American Muslims, and a majority of them believed that it was OK to use violence against anybody who drew a picture of Mohammed
I  watched a video of some Muslims who were interviewed in the Twin Cities area a few years ago. Most of the people interviewed were students at Twin Cities colleges and universities.
They were asked what they thought about the U.S. Most responded that it was a nice country.
When asked whether they would like to see America run by the U.S. constitution or sharia law, every last one said sharia.
So there's that.