Author Topic: Drone Video Reveals Massive NYC Migrant Tent City, Kept Under Wraps By Democrats & Media  (Read 220 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Drone Video Reveals Massive NYC Migrant Tent City, Kept Under Wraps By Democrats & Media

BY TYLER DURDEN
THURSDAY, MAR 21, 2024 - 12:45 PM

Democrats in New York City and their allies in leftist corporate media are keeping a massive migrant shelter hidden from the public, located at a previously operational airfield in southern Brooklyn. This comes as the metro area has been flooded with upwards of 175,000 illegals in just a few short years.

According to a recent AFP News report, large white tents full of Central and South Americans, Africans, Chinese, and Russians are packed like cattle on one of the runways at Floyd Bennett Field. It's hard to say how many migrants are in the tent city, but some figures put it at nearly 2,000.

Corporate media has largely ignored this sprawling tent city of illegals. Only a handful of articles have been published about it over the last three months.

https://www.alipac.us/f12/drone-video-reveals-massive-nyc-migrant-tent-city-kept-under-wraps-democrats-me-418747/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Dems want to keep size and extent of illegal migrant infiltration secret so the issue doesn't cost them the 2024 elections.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline libertybele

Dems want to keep size and extent of illegal migrant infiltration secret so the issue doesn't cost them the 2024 elections.

Even at that I doubt that's going to cost them the election -- DEM voters as well as some GOP voters hate Trump even more.

...and the easiest way for the DEMS to win the election would be to build the wall and start deportations...however, that's never going to happen.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.