Author Topic: Previously-Deported Ecuadorian Who Strangled Newborn to Death Caught In New York  (Read 196 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Previously-Deported Ecuadorian Who Strangled Newborn to Death Caught In New York

Border Hawk
Mar 21, 2024

Previously-Deported Ecuadorian Who Strangled Newborn to Death Caught In New York
ICE ERO
A previously-deported illegal alien from Ecuador who strangled her own newborn to death was arrested in New York last week, according to authorities.

On Monday, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) announced the apprehension of 33-year-old Maria Oliva Guaman upon her release from the New York State Department of Corrections after serving prison time for felony manslaughter of a newborn.

Guaman first entered the United States at a unknown location at an unknown time before being removed from the country on January 14, 2009.

She reentered the U.S. undetected before being arrested by police in Spring Valley, NY, on December 10, 2013, for murdering her own baby.

https://borderhawk.blog/previously-deported-ecuadorian-who-strangled-newborn-to-death-caught-in-new-york/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Another fine "newcomer" for America! *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson