Author Topic: Migrants Overpower Texas National Guard, Tear Down Border Fence  (Read 2107 times)

Offline Mod2

Re: Migrants Overpower Texas National Guard, Tear Down Border Fence
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2024, 10:09:17 pm »
Topics merged

Online LMAO

« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2024, 10:33:24 pm »
Well, candidate Biden did tell them to surge the border

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rYwLYMPLYbo
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2024, 12:24:36 pm »
Nine migrants who stormed El Paso border, assaulted National Guard troops in wild caught-on-camera scene charged with assault, inciting a riot
By Social Links forJennie Taer
Published March 27, 2024, 4:37 p.m. ET

Texas authorities have charged nine migrants for involvment in the assault on National Guard troops and storming of the border in El Paso, Texas, last Thursday a state government source told The Post.

The charges the migrants face include inciting a riot, damage of property of over $2,500 and assault on members of the Guard, the source said.

Texas authorities first arrested Honduran national Junior Evaristo-Benitez, 21, who is now charged with assault on a public servant, a third-degree felony, according to Texas Department of Public Safety Sgt. Eliot Torres.

Evaristo-Benitez, another of the nine charged, allegedly stomped on a soldier’s knee “purposefully and with malice,” according to Border Report.

https://nypost.com/2024/03/27/us-news/nine-migrants-charged-in-el-paso-border-rush-source/
« Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 12:25:29 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2024, 12:27:55 pm »
I'm just guessing, of course, but I'll say the DOJ will side with the illegals arguing it is an immigration action and the state has no authority to arrest them. :nono:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2024, 03:28:31 pm »
Texas arrests 70 more migrants who stormed El Paso border, assaulted National Guard troops in wild caught-on-camera scene
By Social Links forJennie Taer
Published March 29, 2024, 11:11 a.m. ET
Texas authorities have arrested 70 additional migrants on rioting charges related to the March 21 incident where they overran and assaulted National Guard soldiers in an attempt to rush the border at El Paso, an official told The Post.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) is holding more than 200 migrants whom the state wants to arrest and charge, but federal authorities “are not being as cooperative as Border Patrol,” according to the official.

The 70 who have been arrested face charges for misdemeanor rioting, the source said.

On Wednesday, the state charged nine migrants allegedly involved in the assault on soldiers deployed to the region. They now face charges of inciting a riot, damage of property of over $2,500 and assault on members of the Guard.

https://nypost.com/2024/03/29/us-news/texas-arrests-70-more-migrants-who-stormed-el-paso-border-source/
« Last Edit: March 29, 2024, 03:29:19 pm by rangerrebew »
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2024, 03:33:33 pm »
Why aren't they facing AT LEAST the same charges as the Capitol Hill rioters?  This was a true invasion by non-citizens who attacked our military in our country just like Japan in 1941. 9999hair out0000

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2024, 08:59:29 pm »
Next time, maybe consider 'fix bayonets and 'point' them out'.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2024, 09:58:30 pm »
Next time, maybe consider 'fix bayonets and 'point' them out'.
You are a charitable man, my solution is dig a very large trench, or moat if you will, but rather than fill it in the traditional manner with water I would fill it with fire ants and whatever nasty creepy crawlies with painful poisonous bites I could find.