Author Topic: Migrants Overpower Texas National Guard, Tear Down Border Fence  (Read 2088 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Migrants Overpower Texas National Guard, Tear Down Border Fence
Story by Nick Mordowanec • 18h • 3 min read

New videos on Thursday show a "riot" of illegal migrants attempting to enter the United States from Mexico at the El Paso border in Texas as a reporter said the Texas National Guard was "overrun by migrants."

Crossings on the southwest land border in Texas totaled 68,260 in January, according to U.S. Customs and Border Protection data—a drop from the 149,806 migrants who entered in December, but still among the highest rates in the country, further encouraging state officials to try and take matters into their own hands.

Efforts by Republican Texas Governor Greg Abbott and other conservative officials to enact their own immigration laws, allowing for the arrest, detainment and removal of suspected illegal immigrants, continue to be litigated.

After the Supreme Court voted Tuesday to allow the law—Texas Senate Bill 4—to be enacted, the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals placed the legislation back on hold.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/migrants-overpower-texas-national-guard-tear-down-border-fence/ar-BB1kjetf?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=4278de1fa49e45d789ef053e28421ea2&ei=11
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Migrants Overpower Texas National Guard, Tear Down Border Fence
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2024, 02:36:10 pm »
These are kinds of "newcomers" who built America and keep it strong! :bs:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rustynail

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2024, 02:42:49 pm »
Guess one can 'mess with Texas' and their bleep in boots.

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2024, 09:18:02 pm »
Serious question:
When the Guardsmen were attacked, why didn't they open fire?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2024, 10:53:43 pm »
White House blames Republicans, Texas Gov. Abbott, after migrants attack Guard members, storm border
More than 100 illegal migrants were seen bursting through razor wire in El Paso, Texas, on Thursday
 By Louis Casiano , Bill Melugin Fox News
Published March 22, 2024 5:03pm EDT

The White House on Friday blamed Republicans and Texas Gov. Greg Abbott when asked about the reaction to the chaotic scene a day earlier, when more than 100 migrants were filmed bursting through razor wire along the southern border to get into Texas.

"What does President Biden think should happen to adult men who are assaulting and overpowering U.S. National Guardsmen?" Fox News White House correspondent Peter Doocy asked press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre.

She said the Biden administration was "grateful" that U.S. Border Patrol agents were able to get the situation under control in El Paso, Texas, before blaming Abbott for his hardline border policies.

"They were able to do their job even though Republicans, Gov. Abbott in particular, has made it difficult for them," she said. "You have a governor, Gov. Abbott, who is politicizing it."

Fox News Digital has reached out to Abbott's office.

Jean-Pierre also blamed Senate Republicans for not supporting bipartisan border legislation to shore up more resources to combat the influx of illegal immigrants.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-blames-republicans-texas-gov-abbott-migrants-attack-guard-members-storm-border
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2024, 11:00:24 pm »
Serious question:

That was the same question I asked in another thread regarding this same incident.  Weren't the Guardsmen allowed to fire?  If they were being attacked they have every right to defend themselves.  Oh, that's right, same as with not being allowed to fire upon those invading us.

It would take only a few shots in the right direction that would send a clear message to those invading our country.  Those who invade WILL be considered an enemy of the United States of America and WILL be fired upon.  Enter at your own risk.  Of course we all know that women and children would be used as human shields and then it would turn into the U.S.A. firing at poor Mexicans who only want a better life!

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2024, 11:01:43 pm »
White House blames Republicans, Texas Gov. Abbott, after migrants attack Guard members, storm border
More than 100 illegal migrants were seen bursting through razor wire in El Paso, Texas, on Thursday
 By Louis Casiano , Bill Melugin Fox News
Published March 22, 2024 5:03pm EDT

The White House on Friday blamed Republicans and Texas Gov. Greg Abbott when asked about the reaction to the chaotic scene a day earlier, when more than 100 migrants were filmed bursting through razor wire along the southern border to get into Texas.

"What does President Biden think should happen to adult men who are assaulting and overpowering U.S. National Guardsmen?" Fox News White House correspondent Peter Doocy asked press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre.

She said the Biden administration was "grateful" that U.S. Border Patrol agents were able to get the situation under control in El Paso, Texas, before blaming Abbott for his hardline border policies.

"They were able to do their job even though Republicans, Gov. Abbott in particular, has made it difficult for them," she said. "You have a governor, Gov. Abbott, who is politicizing it."

Fox News Digital has reached out to Abbott's office.

Jean-Pierre also blamed Senate Republicans for not supporting bipartisan border legislation to shore up more resources to combat the influx of illegal immigrants.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-blames-republicans-texas-gov-abbott-migrants-attack-guard-members-storm-border

Ok .... time to take a break -- this isn't doing my heart and nerves any good. **nononono*
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2024, 11:06:35 pm »
That was the same question I asked in another thread regarding this same incident.  Weren't the Guardsmen allowed to fire?  If they were being attacked they have every right to defend themselves.  Oh, that's right, same as with not being allowed to fire upon those invading us.

It would take only a few shots in the right direction that would send a clear message to those invading our country.  Those who invade WILL be considered an enemy of the United States of America and WILL be fired upon.  Enter at your own risk.  Of course we all know that women and children would be used as human shields and then it would turn into the U.S.A. firing at poor Mexicans who only want a better life!
Dump a mag into the air over their heads, and I'd bet that the 'unruly' would have gone out of that mob in a hurry. Don't even have to shoot any right away, just let them know it's in your wheelhouse to do so.

If you are going to invade us, at least be mannerly about it.

Dye bombs like banks use might be a neat idea to identify the ones who wouldn't behave, even as they are being 'unruly', and then send them home before the dye wears off. Word would get around.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2024, 11:20:34 pm »
I got dressed down as uncaring for saying to shoot a few illegals and it would send a clear message a few years ago. Inaction shows that you don't care enough to enforce the law, and lawlessness is what we now reap.

Remember a certain president that sent the National Guard to the border to help patrol it... and it turned out most of them were stationed nowhere near the border (and unarmed)? Biden opens the border wide, but Trump just played lip service to protecting the border.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 11:26:15 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2024, 11:21:50 pm »
I got dressed down as uncaring for saying to shoot a few illegals and it would send a clear message a few years ago. Inaction shows that you don't care enough to enforce the law, and lawlessness is what we now reap.
It works in major urban areas across the country, too!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2024, 02:07:36 am »
Serious question:
Unarmed,  I believe.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2024, 05:52:42 am »

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1771206638931771807
If you shoot the bastards that are assaulting the TNG, and do it right, they will still be...um processed and released into a cremation urn which will make their repatriation much easier and economical.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2024, 06:02:50 am »

Remember a certain president that sent the National Guard to the border to help patrol it... and it turned out most of them were stationed nowhere near the border (and unarmed)? Biden opens the border wide, but Trump just played lip service to protecting the border.
I'm really late to the forum today, but my response was pretty much the same, shoot the SOB's that attack The TNG and they could still be processed(cremated) and released(repatriate their ashes to whatever S**t Hole they came from), do it each and every time and you will see a drastic reduction of attacks.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2024, 10:28:01 am »

Border Patrol union rips Biden admin southern border ‘anarchy’ after more than 100 migrants break through razor wire
Story by Melissa Koenig • 20h

The union representing US Border Patrol agents has accused the Biden administration of creating “anarchy” at the southern border after a shocking video showed more than 100 migrants rushing the southern border wall and breaking through razor wire to illegally enter the country.

“This is only going to get worse. It’s just the beginning,” the Border Patrol Union wrote online Thursday alongside the footage, captured exclusively by The Post, that showed the chaotic scene as migrants trampled agents in a frenzy to enter America.

“The anarchy Joe Biden and his radical leftist mob have unleashed on Americans is despicable,” it said.

The union’s comments were echoed by several Republican lawmakers, including Rep. Scott DesJarlais, of Tennessee, who said the president “must close the border IMMEDIATELY.”

“Please pray for the safety of the National Guardsmen, CBP agents and all those on the front lines of this crisis,” he wrote on X while sharing the video.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/border-patrol-union-rips-biden-admin-southern-border-anarchy-after-more-than-100-migrants-break-through-razor-wire/ar-BB1kmats?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=79d1638a0a8246c3a25638657be2b73a&ei=9
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2024, 10:31:02 am »
Unarmed,  I believe.

I didn't see any dogs either.  If there is one think such lowlifes understand, its a dog's teeth.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2024, 10:51:21 am »

Migrants Who Overpowered National Guard May Be Allowed Into US
Story by Nick Mordowanec • 17h •

After federal agents spent four hours Thursday detaining and moving migrants following an attempted southern border breach in El Paso, Texas, the undocumented persons are going through processing for possible entry into the U.S.

Texas continues to be an epicenter of the national immigration debate. It has engaged in litigation while state officials vow to continue enforcing Texas policies and tactics to deter a record-setting 2.4 million migrant encounters at the U.S.-Mexico border in fiscal 2023—up from approximately 1.7 million in 2021.

Videos taken Thursday from the scene showed migrants from such places as Africa and Venezuela "overrunning" the Texas National Guard, according to a New York Post reporter, who said hundreds were involved in the "riot."

The footage drew strong reactions from officials and social media users, some of whom implored the Texas National Guard and federal agents to use lethal force in response to surging immigration attempts.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/migrants-who-overpowered-national-guard-may-be-allowed-into-us/ar-BB1kmIZv?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=ea9c579c6fe8458e8857853cf66c153a&ei=9
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2024, 10:53:20 am »
If course they will be allowed in.  Democrats always can use good rioters like antifa and BLM. :reaper:
Thomas Jefferson

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2024, 11:09:10 am »
Watched the posted videos of the event.

It's obvious that the weapons  being held by the Guard were empty of ammunition...just like my veteran son told me about empty weapons carried by U.S. Army guards 'protecting' fenced bases in Germany during "Desert Storm" days.

Don't want to start an international crisis and all that.  /s
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mountaineer

« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2024, 12:34:06 pm »
It seems to be the news media's fault for having witnessed the riot. Illegals not to blame for anything.

Media now being blocked from the scene where we captured a breach by hundreds of migrants in El Paso yesterday:

https://twitter.com/JennieSTaer/status/1771288549889101915

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2024, 01:39:48 pm »
Media Now Blocked From the Scene Where Hundreds of Illegals Overran National Guard in El Paso
By Cristina Laila Mar. 22, 2024 7:20 pm339 Comments
TruthTweetShareGettrGabTelegram

Hundreds of illegal aliens from Africa, Central America, Colombia, and Venezuela made a rush for the border in El Paso, Texas after they were pushed south of the concertina wire in the middle of the night by the National Guard.

The illegals breached the concertina wire, overwhelmed National Guard members, and made a rush for the border.

The media is now blocked from the scene where hundreds of illegals overran Texas National Guard members in El Paso.

US Border Patrol Agents instructed reporters not to talk to illegal aliens unless authorized by US Border Patrol officials!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/media-now-blocked-scene-where-hundreds-illegals-overran/
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2024, 01:43:59 pm »
Migrants Who Rushed National Guard At Border May Have Been Released Into US Interior: REPORT

ILAN HULKOWER
CONTRIBUTOR
March 22, 2024

Many of the illegal migrants who poured in from Mexico by breaking down the fence and overwhelming the National Guard on Thursday may have been released into the American interior, according to former Daily Caller News Foundation and current New York Post reporter Jennie Taer.

Taer, a reporter on the southern border, told Fox News in an interview that “many” of those who participated in the storming of the border may have been processed and released into the American interior under Title 8.

Title 8 is a measure whereby those who claim to be asylum seekers get their claims vetted by American courts. (‘You’re Just Wrong’: GOP Rep And CNN Host Clash On Border Policy)

https://dailycaller.com/2024/03/22/migrants-trample-national-guard-border-released-us-interior/
Thomas Jefferson

Online Fishrrman

« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2024, 08:45:46 pm »
This time it was 100 or so.

Next time, it will be 1,000.

And after that...?

Online Fishrrman

« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2024, 08:46:41 pm »
Governor Abbott, you had better issue your Guardsmen sufficient ammo NOW, in preparation for "the future"...

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2024, 09:25:25 pm »
Sounds like someone from some group was coordinating things. If they can find out who, Paxton needs to lock 'em down.
The Republic is lost.