Author Topic: Chris Christie re-surfaces, won’t rule out third party run – an early Christmas gift for Trump!  (Read 637 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chris Christie re-surfaces, won’t rule out third party run – an early Christmas gift for Trump!
March 22, 2024 | Tom Tillison

Just when you think you’ve heard the last from Chris Christie, the portly former New Jersey governor takes another bite at staying relevant in politics.

Christie, who dropped out of the Republican presidential primary in January, left open the possibility that he could run as a third-party candidate when asked by former Obama campaign strategist David Axelrod.

Keep in mind that when Christie announced that he did not see a path to win the GOP nomination, he added: “I want to promise you this, I’m going to make sure that in no way do I enable Donald Trump to ever be president of the United States again. And that’s more important than my own personal ambition.”

“One of the parties that is, at least notionally, going to be on the ballot is the No Labels Party,” Axelrod said on his podcast, the Axe Files. “Your name has come up as a potential nominee. Is that something you are considering?”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2024/03/22/chris-christie-re-surfaces-wont-rule-out-third-party-run-an-early-christmas-gift-for-trump-1447177/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

From the article…..

Chris Christie re-surfaces

The jokes write themselves
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

Just my opinion, but I think he would likely take votes away from Trump.  Let's see if eight months from the election, he'll be able to qualify in all 50 states.  Christie is putting his donuts on the line if he indeed runs 3rd party. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

No American all-can-you-eat buffet is safe.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

From the article…..

Chris Christie re-surfaces

The jokes write themselves
That he blows!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org