Author Topic: Trump tax: Donald gets first cut of RNC cash with new fundraising agreement  (Read 290 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump tax: Donald gets first cut of RNC cash with new fundraising agreement
By
Annabella Rosciglione
March 22, 2024 8:41 am

Former President Donald Trump‘s new way of dividing fundraising money means the Republican National Committee won’t see as much of it as usual.

Under Trump’s joint financing agreement, donations are directed to the Trump campaign or the Save America PAC, which helps pay for Trump’s legal bills, before the RNC gets a cut of the money.

“No other candidate has used a leadership PAC the way the Trump campaign has,” Adav Noti, the executive director of the nonpartisan Campaign Legal Center in Washington, told the Associated Press. He said this type of fundraising is unusual and that normally, candidates prioritize raising money that can be directly spent on campaign efforts.

An invitation to a fundraising event obtained by the Associated Press shows that donors’ contributions to the Trump 47 Committee are squeezed through several levels of diversion. All funds are first directed to give the maximum amount allowed to Trump’s campaign. Once the cap on campaign contributions has been hit, donations will go into Trump’s Save America PAC for the federal maximum allowed. Any leftover funds will be given to the RNC.

The Save America PAC is structured as a “leadership PAC,” which means it cannot spend funds on Trump’s campaign. This year, Save America spent 85% of its funds on Trump’s legal expenses, amounting to $8.5 million.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/2933558/trump-gets-first-cut-rnc-cash-with-new-fundraising-agreement/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

Ok...so here is my answer to a question I asked in another thread; $$ is going to his legal fund that should have or could have gone to those down ballot! 

This is a dream come true for the DEMS. Not only are they going to stifle Trump from running (they aren't done with him yet), but they are also preventing the RNC from being able to help those down ballot to campaign.

Yes, I believe Trump was wronged, but IMHO if he truly wanted to help the GOP to victory and help America, he wouldn't have attacked the one man who could have likely won the WH and pardon himi and the RNC could have helped those down ballot to be seated in Congress. 

So here we sit -- 8 months from the election.  Does anyone not see that they could further fine him for other charges?? What about the 90+ felonies????
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Trump only cares about Trump.

In addition to being a compulsively lying delusional malignant narcissitic psychopathic megalomaniac, Trump is also a kleptomaniac.  If he shakes your hand, you better count your fingers.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.