Author Topic: America, look at Sweden and beware the chaos of uncontrolled immigration  (Read 182 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

New York Post

America, look at Sweden and beware the chaos of uncontrolled immigration
Opinion by Douglas Murray • 7h •

I don’t think many Americans realize how difficult it is to come to America legally.

Among my own friends, I know an academic who has spent the past year in legal limbo, not allowed to work between teaching positions and constantly waiting on whether he can stay in America or not.

In Georgia, I know a couple — the husband is American, the wife British — who can still not legalize as a couple, despite years of marriage and years of being together, who want to get themselves to America.

The only reason I mention the plight of the law-abiding is because it stands in such stark contrast to the situation of the law-breaking.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/america-look-at-sweden-and-beware-the-chaos-of-uncontrolled-immigration/ar-BB1kk74s?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=3c878bf6e3ea48adb618ab4317d5fb21&ei=11
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson