Author Topic: Trump tells New York 'keep your filthy hands off Trump Tower' as he 'vows to NOT declare bankruptcy'  (Read 451 times)

Offline libertybele

Trump is delusional if he thinks his donors have a spare $3,000+ in their back pockets to donate to his legal woes.  I only can wish that I had a spare $3,000.  Sorry, but food, gas, utilities, insurance, lawn care, clothing, etc., cuts into that spare $3,000 pretty darn quickly.  Gee ... maybe with the left over change we might be able to afford a hamburger at our local Mom & Pop shop.

Trump tells New York 'keep your filthy hands off Trump Tower' as he 'vows to NOT declare bankruptcy' and begs donors for support to cover the $454 million bond with just four days to go

Donald Trump is trying to make the most out of a tough situation, pleading with donors to give as much as $3,300 to his campaign by telling New York prosecutors to 'keep your filthy hands off Trump Tower.'

Trump's pitch, through his Save America PAC, referenced DA Letitia James' threat to seize property assets if Trump doesn't make good on the $454 million court judgement against him or post bond.

Trump's lawyers have told a New York judge it is a practical impossibility for him to obtain a bond, after soliciting 30 companies.

'Insane radical Democrat AG Letitia James wants to SEIZE my properties in New York,' the PAC says in the fundraising appeal blasted out to supporters.

'THIS INCLUDES THE ICONIC TRUMP TOWER!' according to the solicitation.

'Democrats think that this will intimidate me. They think that if they take my cash to stifle my campaign, that I’ll GIVE UP!' Trump writes before vowing he will 'NEVER SURRENDER!'................

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/trump-tells-new-york-keep-your-filthy-hands-off-trump-tower-as-he-vows-to-not-declare-bankruptcy-and-begs-donors-for-support-to-cover-the-454-million-bond-with-just-four-days-to-go/ar-BB1kiXMS?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=4a5ff78beaf545e3bb05de3f90ad10ca&ei=21
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

His youngest daughter married a multi-billionaire and Ivanka and Jared aren't exactly broke, nor is Don Jr., or Eric -- let them chip in to their Daddy's defense fund and save Trump Tower.  For that matter, Melania isn't broker either.

Yet for some reason his loyal supporters are supposed to foot the bill???  Sorry, for me this goes over like one of @roamer_1 farts in church.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

His youngest daughter married a multi-billionaire and Ivanka and Jared aren't exactly broke, nor is Don Jr., or Eric -- let them chip in to their Daddy's defense fund and save Trump Tower.  For that matter, Melania isn't broker either.

Yet for some reason his loyal supporters are supposed to foot the bill???  Sorry, for me this goes over like one of @roamer_1 farts in church.

HAY NOW. I resemble that remark.
I farted in the elevator when leaving the nephrologist today... Just to keep in practice. Nobody there for it... But one can hope.

:laugh:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

No not at all, it stinks far worse than one of @roamer_1 farts in church or in the ice shack after 3 days of beans :truce:

Offline roamer_1

C'mon fellers... Last time I had to scrape up a half a billion dollars, I had to call around too.  :whistle:

Offline libertybele

I farted in the elevator when leaving the nephrologist today... Just to keep in practice. Nobody there for it... But one can hope.

:thud: :silly:

Offline libertybele

C'mon fellers... Last time I had to scrape up a half a billion dollars, I had to call around too.  :whistle:

Exactly.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

The true test is how long it lingers and if it brings tears to the eyes, of course there are the freak connoisseurs that would just smile **nononono*

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Trump doesn't even own Trump Tower anymore if I remember right.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

It is not about 'having the money'. Trump can do that. But they are intentionally forcing this thing at light speed. "You have to come up with half a billion dollars in cash money by Monday." Nobody, no matter what their net-worth is could possibly do that.

Financial systems worldwide do not work like that. And NYC knows this. Soros couldn't do this. It takes weeks or months to accumulate a billion dollars. Nobody has half a billion dollars in an account somewhere where they can just write a check. That money is tied up in dozens of different projects.

All of this is about bankrupting and humiliating Trump, through absolutely insane charges (no proven victim and no proven crime) and absurd astronomic penalties. There is nothing in this whole circus which has anything to do with 'crime' or 'justice'. It is all an absurd joke.

All the Democrats are all laughing and giggling about it, not realizing that they could easily be the next ones bankrupt and in solitary confinement in the government gulag. America has never been closer to a real-life actual Soviet style government than they are under Biden.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 01:53:07 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline roamer_1

The true test is how long it lingers and if it brings tears to the eyes, of course there are the freak connoisseurs that would just smile **nononono*

Oh I know. I found all that out back in the day when I used to fart in the aisles at the supermarket and blame it on my wife.  :whistle:

Offline roamer_1

For anyone new to the game, it works better if your wife is actually there. Jussayin.

Online kevindavis007

He should declare Bankruptcy, I mean he has done it so many times.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/