Author Topic: 962% Increase in ‘Missed’ Deportation Filings Since 2020.  (Read 253 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
962% Increase in ‘Missed’ Deportation Filings Since 2020.

Around 200,000 illegal aliens have avoided deportation because the Biden government failed to file the paperwork associated with their court dates and subsequent removals – with a stark 962 percent rise, in 2023, since the Trump administration’s final year in office (2020).The details: According to a new report from the non-partisan Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse (TRAC), the Biden Department of Homeland Security (DHS) failed to file the required ‘Notice to Appear’ (NTA) paperwork before their court dates, resulting in the cases being thrown out.

What is a ‘Notice to Appear’? It’s the official document that starts removal proceedings against an illegal alien, requiring them to appear in immigration court — usually years after they’re apprehended.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2024/03/21/962-increase-in-failed-deportation-paperwork-filings-since-2020/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online libertybele

Re: 962% Increase in ‘Missed’ Deportation Filings Since 2020.
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2024, 08:14:05 pm »
962% Increase in ‘Missed’ Deportation Filings Since 2020.

Around 200,000 illegal aliens have avoided deportation because the Biden government failed to file the paperwork associated with their court dates and subsequent removals – with a stark 962 percent rise, in 2023, since the Trump administration’s final year in office (2020).The details: According to a new report from the non-partisan Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse (TRAC), the Biden Department of Homeland Security (DHS) failed to file the required ‘Notice to Appear’ (NTA) paperwork before their court dates, resulting in the cases being thrown out.

What is a ‘Notice to Appear’? It’s the official document that starts removal proceedings against an illegal alien, requiring them to appear in immigration court — usually years after they’re apprehended.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2024/03/21/962-increase-in-failed-deportation-paperwork-filings-since-2020/

Only a 962% increase?   :thud:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.