Author Topic: How Many Millions of Illegal Aliens in the Country Does the Democrat Party Need to Destroy America?  (Read 488 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
March 21, 2024
How Many Millions of Illegal Aliens in the Country Does the Democrat Party Need to Destroy America?
By Mark A. Hewitt
I entered duty with the U.S. Border Patrol in 1995, back when there were only 5,000 people (Agents and support personnel) in all of the USBP.  I was the Director of the Aircraft Maintenance Facility in Del Rio, Texas in the Del Rio Border Patrol Sector

My guys maintained Piper Super Cubs and Aerospatiale A-Star AS-350 helicopters for our cadre of pilots. Back then, the Chief Pilot and I collected daily Air Operations performance data.  The pilots annotated (after flight) on their flight logs how many aerial-assisted apprehensions (APPs) they performed as well as the number of GOT AWAYs pilots counted from the air.  Such as, Border Patrol Agents performing flying duties would detect and follow tracks in the desert, (called “cutting sign”) and when those tracks stopped or disappeared, such as at a paved road where a groups of illegal aliens were picked up, those tracks left in the desert were counted as GOT AWAYs. 

The Chief Patrol Agent of Air Operations at El Paso collected the data from each of the ten Border Patrol Sectors’ Air Operations and published the data as “Measures of Performance” as required by the Government Accountability Office.  Monthly and annual reports went to Congress, the Chief of the Border Patrol, the I&NS Commissioner, and because the Border Patrol was part of the DOJ at the time, the Attorney General.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/03/how_many_millions_of_illegal_aliens_in_the_country_does_the_democrat_party_need_to_destroy_america.html
« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 07:58:42 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online libertybele

Add to that all the millions of ILLEGALS that have already been here and Obama's transformation of America IS complete.  Not, will be, but IS!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
How many?

We're going to find out, pretty soon.

Perhaps sooner, than later.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Just remember, folks, the objective isn't even to get them to vote, it's to increase the population in areas that are heavily democrat so they get 'extra' seats in the House of Representatives. Even if they don't vote, the census counts them.

I guess the 20 million or more who were already here were not enough.

Remember, if a Democrat secures the border, it's to keep US in!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LMAO

Just remember, folks, the objective isn't even to get them to vote, it's to increase the population in areas that are heavily democrat so they get 'extra' seats in the House of Representatives. Even if they don't vote, the census counts them.

Yup

California and New York have lost people to other states the last several years and both states risk losing seats

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy