Author Topic: Western special operations activity is on the rise around a new US partner in a strategic but unstab  (Read 140 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Western special operations activity is on the rise around a new US partner in a strategic but unstable area of the Mediterranean
Constantine Atlamazoglou
Updated Fri, March 15, 2024 at 8:35 AM EDT·5 min read

Cyprus lately has become something of a hub for Western special operations forces.

US Navy SEALs and Cypriot naval commandos recently completed a series of exercises off of Cyprus.

Other Western special ops units have deployed to the area in response to the Israel-Hamas war.

A former Russian partner who has drawn closer to the US in recent years has lately become something of a hub for Western special operations activity.

Earlier this year, US Navy SEALs and Special-Warfare Combatant-craft Crewmen completed a three-week-long series of exercises with Cypriot naval commandos off of Cyprus.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/western-special-ops-activity-rise-104501935.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson