Author Topic: Ignore The Appeals Court, Deport Them All Now.. Derek Hunter  (Read 159 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ignore The Appeals Court, Deport Them All Now.. Derek Hunter
« on: March 21, 2024, 05:25:09 pm »
Ignore The Appeals Court, Deport Them All Now
Derek Hunter

It was a bit of a shock this week when the Supreme Court allowed the Texas government to protect its citizens by arresting and deporting illegal aliens while the federal lawsuit against the state for daring to enforce our nation’s sovereignty is considered by the high court. I wasn’t aware that anyone in power in Washington gave a damn about our laws or Americans anymore. Sure, some pay lip service to the idea, but they don’t have power. But now the Supreme Court has opened the door to the idea that a state can act in our interest, and even though an appeals court stepped in and tried to block the law again, the Supreme Court has already spoken so every state where Republicans have the power needs to push through a similar law, do it this week, and start deporting every illegal alien authorities come in contact with.

That will sound heartless to Democrats, and good. I don’t care. These are people who support a President who cares so little he can’t even bother to properly read the name “Laken Riley” off a damn button he’s holding. Why would I give a single damn about their sensibilities in any way, shape or form?

And the idea that this latest ruling by an appellate court would somehow overrule the Supreme Court is just wrong. Besides, if Texas and other states just start putting illegal aliens on planes the hell out of the country, what is that court going to do to block it? Charter flights, private airports. Get them out.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2024/03/21/ignore-the-appeals-court-deport-them-all-now-n2636784
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34