Author Topic: U.S. Intelligence Official Claims ‘Crossdressing’ Makes Him Better at ‘Understanding Foreign Actors’  (Read 296 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
U.S. Intelligence Official Claims ‘Crossdressing’ Makes Him Better at ‘Understanding Foreign Actors’
Kristina Wong
21 Mar 2024

A United States intelligence official recently wrote in a newsletter published by the director of National Intelligence’s Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility Office that crossdressing makes him better understand “foreign actors” and that “wearing a bra” helps him be more supportive of women.

Published in the Winter edition of The Dive, the official wrote that he is a man who likes to wear women’s clothing sometimes and that it has made him understand “foreign actors” better, as well as secret agents. He also argued it made him a better colleague.

He claimed:

My experiences dressing in feminine clothing have helped me recognize and overcome my own identity-based biases and mindsets. Crossdressing has helped me understand that other people–including those we study in the IC–experience the world differently. Many in the international relations and national security fields call this strategic empathy-the practice of looking at issues from another person’s perspective, used to better understand foreign actors.

He said crossdressing helped him better understand clandestine assets and their motivations since he understands the “motivation to keep secrets about who you are and what you’re doing.”

“Crossdressing also can be a useful disguise,” he added.

He also said he is more aware of his women colleagues.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/03/21/u-s-intelligence-official-claims-crossdressing-makes-him-better-understanding-foreign-actors/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline berdie

What a bunch of bohonkus.

Online libertybele

...hmmm.... crossdressing can be a useful disguise .... gee.... thanks for the pointer.  Who thinks like that???
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.