Author Topic: Trump leads Biden in all seven battleground states: Polls  (Read 399 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump leads Biden in all seven battleground states: Polls
« on: March 21, 2024, 04:00:16 pm »

Trump leads Biden in all seven battleground states: Polls

The Biden campaign appears to have been feeling the heat.
By Madeleine Hubbard

Published: March 21, 2024 8:54am

Former President Donald Trump is ahead of President Joe Biden in all seven swing states, according to new polls as the 2024 presidential race heats up.

Trump leads Biden by 4% in Arizona, 1% in Michigan, 3% in Nevada and 3% in Wisconsin, according to four polls released Wednesday and Thursday by Emerson College Polling/The Hill.

Trump is also ahead of Biden by 3% in North Carolina and 4% in Georgia, according to polls released Wednesday by the Marist Institute for Public Opinion.

Meanwhile, an Emerson College survey released last week shows Trump leads Biden by 4% in Pennsylvania.

Trump still may face some difficulties in the general election, however.

The Emerson College polls were all conducted with 1,000 registered voters, and they have a 3% margin of error, which means that Trump is at or within the margin of error in Michigan, Wisconsin and Nevada.

more
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/polling/trump-leads-biden-all-seven-battleground-states-polls?utm_source=justthenews.com&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=external-news-aggregators
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online corbe

Re: Trump leads Biden in all seven battleground states: Polls
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2024, 04:26:02 pm »
   I stop believing in these.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2024, 04:52:28 pm »
   I stop believing in these.

For most of 2022, it looked good for Republicans. People were unhappy with Biden. They were unhappy with inflation and the economy and the border.

Then the fall came. Biden came out with his grotesque but effective “ MAGA Republican” speech and his fortunes changed

We’re going to see something similar play out this fall.

Right now Trump is benefiting from people’s dissatisfaction with Biden. But I would rather be in Biden’s position than  Donald Trump’s. He easily won his primary as an incumbent( I predicted that RFK Junior challenge would fall apart, pretty easily )and is raising record amounts of money while Trump is begging his supporters for money.

Biden is also going on the offensive by asking people if they are better off now than they were four years ago. Four years ago we were locked down which caused the economy to basically collapse, and unemployment reached up to 13%. The “are you better off four years ago than you are now” is an argument that will not  work for  Trump. He should try “are you better off now than you were six years ago?”

And as of now, the stock market is doing better than it was under Trump. If I was advising Donald Trump, I would tell him to pound the hell out of Biden over the border issue.

Folks, barring a very major event, Biden is not stepping down before the election. He’s raising record amounts of money for not only his campaign, but Democrats down ballot also. And he’s beating MAGA.

They just figure they’ll drug him and script him enough just to get him over the finish line
« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 04:54:17 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2024, 10:20:03 pm »
LMAO:
"Folks, barring a very major event, Biden is not stepping down before the election."

I disagree, but we'll have to just wait and see.

Having said that, looking at ol' white joe's condition as of late, I see a parallel between this election and FDR's in 1944.

Insiders with an observant eye knew what was coming.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2024, 11:39:48 pm »
Well polls are handy. It tells them how many ballots need to get stuffed in boxes, or loaded on the truck (kept just over the state line until called for).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2024, 12:40:04 am »
For most of 2022, it looked good for Republicans. People were unhappy with Biden. They were unhappy with inflation and the economy and the border.

Then the fall came. Biden came out with his grotesque but effective “ MAGA Republican” speech and his fortunes changed

We’re going to see something similar play out this fall.

Right now Trump is benefiting from people’s dissatisfaction with Biden. But I would rather be in Biden’s position than  Donald Trump’s. He easily won his primary as an incumbent( I predicted that RFK Junior challenge would fall apart, pretty easily )and is raising record amounts of money while Trump is begging his supporters for money.

Biden is also going on the offensive by asking people if they are better off now than they were four years ago. Four years ago we were locked down which caused the economy to basically collapse, and unemployment reached up to 13%. The “are you better off four years ago than you are now” is an argument that will not  work for  Trump. He should try “are you better off now than you were six years ago?”

And as of now, the stock market is doing better than it was under Trump. If I was advising Donald Trump, I would tell him to pound the hell out of Biden over the border issue.

Folks, barring a very major event, Biden is not stepping down before the election. He’s raising record amounts of money for not only his campaign, but Democrats down ballot also. And he’s beating MAGA.

They just figure they’ll drug him and script him enough just to get him over the finish line

Honestly, I think it was COVID continuing that flipped the election.  I don't think a speech did it.