Author Topic: Recent Senate Vote Reveals Major Reason for Continued Mass Immigration  (Read 399 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Recent Senate Vote Reveals Major Reason for Continued Mass Immigration
March 20, 2024
Share This Article:

Even the most ardent follower of immigration issues may have missed it. After all, in recent weeks, cable news has been — justifiably — covering the gruesome murder of Laken Riley, the rape of a juvenile in Louisiana, and the rape of yet another child in a Massachusetts migrant center, all allegedly by illegal aliens. But a recent U.S. Senate vote that was largely ignored by the media spoke volumes about one of the left’s underlying motives for fueling mass illegal immigration, and for allowing tragedies like these to continue.

By a 45-51 vote, Senate Democrats defeated U.S. Senator Bill Hagerty’s (R-Tenn.) amendment to bar federal funding from being used for a national census that does not accurately count illegal alien and U.S. citizen populations in the country. The amendment also would’ve prohibited funds from being used to count illegal aliens for purposes of congressional district and Electoral College apportionments.

Senator Hagerty’s response to the partisan vote was swift and blunt: “Democrats’ unanimous opposition to this commonsense measure confirms that they’re using illegal aliens and sanctuary cities to increase their political power.”

https://www.fairus.org/blog/2024/03/20/recent-senate-vote-reveals-major-reason-continued-mass-immigration
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I wonder how long it would take for them to close the border if these illegals coming in were saying they were for Trump?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

I wonder how long it would take for them to close the border if these illegals coming in were saying they were for Trump?

Of course they are being 'recruited', 'swayed' and paid to vote for Brandon.  Was there ever any doubts?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.