Author Topic: Jonathan Turley Busts Raskin for Not Telling Truth During Hearing With Former Hunter Biden Associate  (Read 241 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jonathan Turley Busts Raskin for Not Telling Truth During Hearing With Former Hunter Biden Associates
Nick Arama

As we reported, in his testimony before the House Oversight Committee on Wednesday, former Hunter Biden business associate Tony Bobulinski not only called out Hunter and Jim Biden for perjury during their interviews with the House, but he also lit up Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-MD) and Rep. Dan Goldman (D-NY), saying that they had both lied in the past.

But Bobulinski wasn't the only person calling out Jamie Raskin and the Democrats for not telling the truth on Wednesday. He also got fact-checked big time by George Washington law professor Jonathan Turley. Turley busted Raskin for what he said about Turley's testimony in regard to the impeachment inquiry, saying he wasn't telling the truth.

Raskin tried to use Turley's prior testimony in the impeachment inquiry, claiming Turley said "nothing would approach" an impeachable offense in this inquiry. "That again is not true," Turley said. "I said the opposite. I stated there was evidence for the inquiry and, if proven, the allegations would amount to impeachable offenses."

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/03/21/turley-busts-raskin-for-not-telling-truth-during-hearing-with-former-hunter-biden-associates-n2171684
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Democrats proudly lie to us everyday, is it being suggested only they have the right to lie to us every day and lavishly?
 :chairbang: :tongue2: :chairbang:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions