Author Topic: Venezuelan 'killers,' gang members heading to US after release from prison, official warns  (Read 157 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
AMERICAN NEWS Mar 15, 2024
Venezuelan 'killers,' gang members heading to US after release from prison, official warns
"These are prisons where there's thugs, killers. Americans need to know, they're coming to the border."

Venezuelan 'killers,' gang members heading to US after release from prison, official warns

Katie Daviscourt
Seattle WA
Mar 15, 2024

Some of Venezuela's most violent criminals have been released from prison and US officials warned that they could be headed to the United States.

Those released allegedly include convicted killers, thugs, and members of the infamous Tren de Aragua gang. Venezuelan illegal immigrant, Jose Ibarra, who has been charged in the killing Georgia nursing student Laken Riley, is reportedly an "active member" of the same gang.

Venezuelan Supreme Court of Justice Magistrate Edgar Gavidia announced that 100 prisoners have been released and the country is looking to release more on a case-by-case basis.

https://thepostmillennial.com/venezuelan-killers-gang-members-heading-to-us-after-release-from-prison-official-warns?utm_campaign=64470#google_vignette
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
He can't say that about America's "newcomers."  That shows disrespect for murderers and thugs.  He should be tried by the international court! :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson