Author Topic: Migrant Apprehensions in Northern Border Sector Double Prior Record Year’s Pace  (Read 124 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Migrant Apprehensions in Northern Border Sector Double Prior Record Year’s Pace

BOB PRICE20 Mar 202477

Swanton Sector Border Patrol agents continue to experience record-shattering levels of migrant apprehensions in the three-state area along the Canadian border with the United States. During the first five months of this fiscal year, Swanton Sector agents apprehended more than 4,000 migrants, up 110 percent over the same period one year ago.

Unofficial Border Patrol reports reviewed by Breitbart Texas revealed that Swanton Sector agents apprehended nearly 900 migrants during the month of February. This is up by more than 105 percent over the prior February. This brings the total for FY24, which began on October 1, 2023, to more than 4,000 migrant apprehensions.

Earlier this month, Swanton Sector Chief Patrol Agent Robert Garcia reported on X that his agents apprehended more migrants in FY23 than in the prior 11 years combined. He added that his agents doubled the record-shattering pace of last year’s first four months. During the first four months of this year, agents encountered 3,192, according to the official CBP Nationwide Encounters Report. During the same period in FY 23, these agents encountered 1,514 migrants. The Swanton Sector covers the Canadian-U.S. border in eastern New York, Vermont, and New Hampshire.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2024/03/20/migrant-apprehensions-in-northern-border-sector-double-prior-record-years-pace/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson