Author Topic: Sanctuary Cities Helped Keep Thrice Deported MS-13 Gang Member in U.S.  (Read 140 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Sanctuary Cities Helped Keep Thrice Deported MS-13 Gang Member in U.S.

John Moore/Getty ImagesJohn Moore/Getty Images
JOHN BINDER20 Mar 2024250

An MS-13 Gang member, previously deported three times, with a long criminal record was repeatedly shielded from federal immigration enforcement thanks to the sanctuary jurisdictions of Prince George’s County, Maryland and Washington, DC.

The 36-year-old Salvadoran national has a documented record with the violent MS-13 Gang, had been arrested in the United States on 17 separate occasions dating back to December 2005, and was deported three times by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents before returning to the U.S. again, likely after illegally crossing the southern border for a fourth time.

From January 2012 through this year, the gang member has been convicted seven times of crimes such as theft, burglary, and destruction of property.

“This Salvadoran gang member has made a habit out of breaking American laws,” ICE official Darius Reeves said. “He has proven time and again to pose a significant threat to the residents of Maryland communities.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/03/20/three-time-deported-ms-13-gang-member/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson