Author Topic: Trump begs MAGA supporters for help as $464M fraud bond deadline approaches: ‘Keep your filthy hands  (Read 732 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Trump begs MAGA supporters for help as $464M fraud bond deadline approaches: ‘Keep your filthy hands off Trump Tower!’
By Social Links for Isabel Keane
Published March 21, 2024
Updated March 21, 2024, 8:49 a.m. ET

Former President Donald Trump issued a frantic plea for financial support to MAGA voters Wednesday as his deadline to pay his $454 million bond in the New York civil fraud case looms.

“KEEP YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OF TRUMP TOWER!,” reads a message to Trump’s supporters from a joint fundraising committee that allocates the money to his campaign and a separate political committee that has been paying his legal bills.

The civil fraud case brought by New York state Attorney General Letitia James in 2022 is one of several legal battles Trump faces ahead of the upcoming presidential election.

The message urged supporters to donate in amounts ranging from $20.24 to $3,300 or more.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/03/21/us-news/trump-desperately-begs-maga-supporters-to-help-him-pay-464m-fraud-bond/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Putting the "G" in Grift.

Money would better spent toward returning the favor to democrats.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

A presidential candidate begging supporters for money does not bode well for that person’s chances in November
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Polly Ticks

Why does this feel like Jesse Duplantis asking for granny to send him her social security money so he can buy a private jet?
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I will not be donating money to a rich person to keep them in the lifesystle to which he has become accustomed.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
“KEEP YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OF TRUMP TOWER!"

CNN says Trump supporters are calling Tish James a "Damn dirty Ape" by invoking the fames movie line "Take your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape!" /s
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline corbe

He reminds me of these two.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online mountaineer

A presidential candidate begging supporters for money does not bode well for that person’s chances in November
All candidates beg for money.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

All candidates beg for money.

True

But the Republican candidate is begging for money to help pay his legal fees while the Democrat candidate is swimming in cash
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

If Trump wants to raise money for legal expenses, perhaps he should start a GoFundMe.
If he wants contributions for the campaign, he can go about that the same way as any candidate.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Trump is siphoning funds away from electing down ballot Republicans and to drive Republican voter turnout.

We'll need those down ballot Republicans in the future to rebuild the Party after Trump has bankrupted it.

To be a majority party, with a functional majority, the GOP needs to put impeachment, investigations, and Culture Wars on the back burner, and to start addressing Americans' everyday problems - high cost of housing, higher cost of energy, cost of immigrants, cost of healthcare, cost of education, cost of Government, and cost of payroll taxes.

America also needs Government policies that strategically advantage domestic production and efficiency gains.

Dems states are being pushed into fiscal ruin by Joe Biden's Open Border policy.  As states and municipalities seek to raise taxes, not reduce spending, there will be an opening for fiscally conservative Republicans to win office in overwhelmingly Blue States.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online roamer_1

Trump is siphoning funds away from electing down ballot Republicans and to drive Republican voter turnout.

We'll need those down ballot Republicans in the future to rebuild the Party after Trump has bankrupted it.

To be a majority party, with a functional majority, the GOP needs to put impeachment, investigations, and Culture Wars on the back burner, and to start addressing Americans' everyday problems - high cost of housing, higher cost of energy, cost of immigrants, cost of healthcare, cost of education, cost of Government, and cost of payroll taxes.

America also needs Government policies that strategically advantage domestic production and efficiency gains.

Dems states are being pushed into fiscal ruin by Joe Biden's Open Border policy.  As states and municipalities seek to raise taxes, not reduce spending, there will be an opening for fiscally conservative Republicans to win office in overwhelmingly Blue States.

That would be true if Republicans actually represented fiscally conservative answers.

Online mountaineer

How so? If I wanted to send Trump money (which I've never done, and won't) but still wanted to support a gubernatorial or congressional candidate, wouldn't I just figure out how I can do both, e.g., send each $100 instead of $200 to one.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
How so? If I wanted to send Trump money (which I've never done, and won't) but still wanted to support a gubernatorial or congressional candidate, wouldn't I just figure out how I can do both, e.g., send each $100 instead of $200 to one.

I am sure all candidates down ticket have a campaign site where you can donate to just him/her..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Why does this feel like Jesse Duplantis asking for granny to send him her social security money so he can buy a private jet?

Spot on!
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online mountaineer

I am sure all candidates down ticket have a campaign site where you can donate to just him/her..
Of course they do. When I ran for office in 2012, I doubt anyone was torn between sending me $25 and, "Oh no, I'm sorry, I can send this only to the presidential candidate."

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Of course they do. When I ran for office in 2012, I doubt anyone was torn between sending me $25 and, "Oh no, I'm sorry, I can send this only to the presidential candidate."

Good for you.  i had dozens ask me to run for Utility District Commissioner, and I flat out refused. I knew my brutal honesty was not an asset to get elected.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.