Author Topic: TikTokker tells illegal immigrants how to ‘invade’ American homes and invoke squatter’s rights  (Read 554 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 TikTokker tells illegal immigrants how to ‘invade’ American homes and invoke squatter’s rights
By Social Links for Snejana Farberov
Published March 21, 2024, 9:02 a.m. ET

A migrant TikToker with a 500,000-strong online following is offering his comrades tips on how to “invade” unoccupied homes and invoke squatter’s rights in the United States.

Venezuelan national Leonel Moreno, who goes by the handle @leitooficial_25 on TikTok and Instagram and appears to live in a suburb of Columbus, Ohio, said in a recent video that under US law, “if a house is not inhabited, we can seize it.”

He appeared to be referring to adverse possession laws, commonly known as squatter’s rights, which grant unlawful property occupants rights over the property they occupy without the owner’s consent.

Moreno claimed in the viral TikTok clip, which has drawn close to 4 million views, that he has friends who have “already taken about seven homes.”

The firebrand influencer argued that the only way for his fellow migrants not to live on the streets is to “invade” unoccupied homes.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/03/21/us-news/tiktokker-tells-illegal-immigrants-how-to-invade-american-homes/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

Good.  Let us bring this to a head.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

This is why the immigrants / assylum seekers should wait outside the United States.  Once they are in, it's a p@!n-!n-the-@$$ to kick them out.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
RINO complains:
"This is why the immigrants / assylum seekers should wait outside the United States.  Once they are in, it's a p@!n-!n-the-@$$ to kick them out."

Au contraire.
It's EASY to "kick them out".
All that's required is the will to do so, and the intestinal fortitude to take action:

(the pic is intended to be provocative, because if you REALLY want to "kick them out", this is what will be necessary)

Offline libertybele

Tik Tockkers need to realize that squatting or invading some people's homes may not be as easy as they think and that they will be met with resistance. 

No, I don't share well with others who want to take from me.

Our home is ours, not theirs.  Period.  There is no question.  We hold the deed, not them.  We have the right to defend our property; since the property is NOT theirs, they have no right to take a property that isn't theirs.

As a note; Florida lawmakers have passed a bill to put a stop to it here in our state. House Bill 621 authorizes property owners to request action by the sheriff's office to immediately remove squatters from your home. The bill passed overwhelmingly in the Florida senate last week.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Probably get some idiot shot, here.

To make a legitimate claim of adverse possession here:

To make a successful claim for adverse possession in North Dakota, a squatter must meet one of the following requirements as per NDC § 28-01-04; 47-06-03: Occupy the property for at least 20 continuous years. Occupy the property, have color of title, and pay property taxes for at least ten continuous years.

Someone isn't gonna get that chance.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis