Author Topic: Do The BBC Deliberately Lie?  (Read 184 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Do The BBC Deliberately Lie?
« on: March 21, 2024, 12:05:34 pm »
Do The BBC Deliberately Lie?
MARCH 20, 2024
tags: BBC
By Paul Homewood

Someone questioned whether the BBC deliberately lie about climate change.

It’s a moot point, but in my experience I tend to believe that they are simply not interested in facts and data.

They have their preconditioned beliefs and their reporters have been indoctrinated within the BBC bubble.

The Sudan story exemplifies this. They find a story, in this case “heatwaves close schools in Sudan”, get a couple of comments about how exceptional the weather is (which they never make any attempt to corroborate), and jump to the conclusion that it must be hotter in summer.

As the whole story fits into their “global warming view of the world”, it never occurs to them that it might be wrong.

https://notalotofpeopleknowthat.wordpress.com/2024/03/20/do-the-bbc-deliberately-lie/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Do The BBC Deliberately Lie?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2024, 12:07:21 pm »
ALL LIBERAL MEDIA DELIBERATELY LIE!! In fact, they remind me of Chicken Little.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson