Author Topic: Howard Dean: Biden Is Going to Win Election ‘Reasonably Handily’  (Read 278 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Howard Dean: Biden Is Going to Win Election ‘Reasonably Handily’

Pam Key 20 Mar 2024

Former Democratic National Committee chairman Howard Dean said Wednesday on MSNBC’s “The Beat” that President Joe Biden will win the presidential election “reasonably handily.”

Dean said, “The problem for him is going to be in the numbers that you showed earlier in the show, is the 20% of the people who actually take the time to vote in a Republican primary after Trump has already clinched the nomination that can’t bring themselves to vote for Trump.”

He added, “That’s going to be Trump’s undoing at the end. I’m still convinced Biden is going to win this reasonably handily. I think it’s because all of those people who are voting for Nikki Haley now in the Republican primary where she doesn’t have a chance, those are people who are not going to be able to vote for Donald Trump. They’ll either stay home or vote for Biden. As we get closer and closer to the election, I think they’re going to decide they have to vote for Biden. A vote for nobody is a vote for Trump.”

Dean concluded, “The business about the bloodbath was a disaster. There are a lot of patriotic conservatives in the country. They are not going to want to support a president who talks like that under any circumstances.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/03/20/dean-biden-is-going-to-win-election-reasonably-handily/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Re: Howard Dean: Biden Is Going to Win Election ‘Reasonably Handily’
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2024, 01:59:53 am »
No

It's going to be close. Probably one or two states
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Howard Dean: Biden Is Going to Win Election ‘Reasonably Handily’
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2024, 02:30:45 am »
Telegraphing: "The 'fix' is in!"
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis