Author Topic: Airport executive (at Clinton Airport) shot in firefight with federal agents at his home in Arkansas  (Read 1487 times)

Offline mountaineer

Airport executive shot in firefight with federal agents at his home in Arkansas
Bryan Malinowski, 53, executive director at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Airport in Little Rock, was injured after 6 a.m. Tuesday.
March 20, 2024, 7:58 AM EDT / Updated March 20, 2024, 2:37 PM EDT
By Patrick Smith and Deon J. Hampton
The executive director of the Bill and Hillary Clinton Airport in Little Rock, Arkansas, was shot Tuesday as federal agents arrived at his home to serve a search warrant, police said.

Bryan Malinowski, 53, the airport's executive director, was injured during a firefight after 6 a.m. as Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives agents arrived.

He "was injured with gunshot wounds and treated on scene by paramedics before being transported to a local hospital," Arkansas State Police said in a statement, adding that his condition was unknown as of 12:30 p.m. Tuesday.  ...
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/airport-executive-shot-firefight-federal-agents-home-arkansas-rcna144207
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Malinowski's brother says "something stinks to high hell" about this incident.
‘Something stinks to high hell;’ Brother of LIT director shot by ATF agent speaks out on shooting
by: Bill Smith   
Posted: Mar 20, 2024 / 04:02 PM CDT   
Updated: Mar 20, 2024 / 04:26 PM CDT   
KARK

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. – The brother of the Little Rock airport executive shot by federal agents serving a search warrant says he is fearful his brother may not survive and questions the timing of the incident. ...

ATF officials said agents were serving a search warrant at the home in the 100 block of Durance Court just after 6 a.m. The agents said Bryan Malinowski fired at them from inside the home, at which point they returned fire. One ATF agent suffered a non-life-threatening injury and was hospitalized.

Matthew Malinowski questioned why agents came to his brother’s home so early in the morning and did not approach him at the airport, claiming instead that the agents “broke down his door” leaving his brother no choice but to “defend himself.”

“There’s something fishy here. The ATF went after him in the worst possible way,” he told NBC News reporter Deon Hampton. “There’s no reason why they couldn’t have arrested him at work at the airport.” ...

Offline American Girl

Not suspicious at all...

Another Clinton associate is gone. What is that, #54 now?

His brother might want to get more security after his statement!

https://www.usasupreme.com/audio-clinton-airport-executive-dies-after-atf-raid-and-shooting-at-his-home-brother-raises-suspicion-with-new-statement/

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
How come you never excerp anything from the articles that you post?

Offline Mod2

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
American Military News by  Timothy Frudd  April 09, 2024

A new video from the recent Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) raid on the home of the director of Bill and Hillary Clinton Airport in Arkansas shows that ATF agents covered up a security camera before conducting the armed raid on the gun owner’s residence.

According to KATV, Bud Cummins, the attorney for Bryan Malinowski’s estate, released two videos from the ATF’s raid on the airport director’s residence, which took place on March 19. ATF agents raided Malinowski’s Chenal Valley home at roughly 6 a.m. while the airport director was still asleep.

The first video shared by Cummins was recorded by a neighbor’s camera and shows ATF agents arriving in the neighborhood in about 10 vehicles.

The second video released by Cummins was recorded by Malinowski’s doorbell camera. The video shows ATF agents in full tactical gear and armed with rifles. The video also shows an ATF agent covering up the camera with a piece of tape.

KATV reported that Arkansas State Police investigators previously said Malinowski fired a gun toward the ATF agents as they executed a search warrant, prompting the agents to fire at the gun owner. Malinowski was shot in the head and taken to a local hospital, where he died just two days after the ATF raid. KATV reported that an ATF agent was also shot during the incident but was expected to fully recover.

More: https://americanmilitarynews.com/2024/04/videos-atf-covered-up-camera-before-raiding-gun-owners-home/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKBvTcLSFkA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnykTnLXvuw

« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 11:44:38 am by Elderberry »

Offline mountaineer

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
You know if someone covered/disabled my door camera and then started bustin in my door I'm pretty sure I would start shooting too, isn't that Brandon's advice, just take your shotgun and blast through the door? I'm guessing the guy must have been a conservative otherwise if he was a democrat the Feebs would have just asked him to come in for a chat instead of killing him.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
And why exactly does ATF need a 10-vehicle SWAT team to "raid" (i.e. invade) this guys house in the early morning hours when he and his family are still asleep?  I'm come out shootin' too, under those circumstances with potential home invaders, all dressed like ninjas.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online roamer_1

And why exactly does ATF need a 10-vehicle SWAT team to "raid" (i.e. invade) this guys house in the early morning hours when he and his family are still asleep?  I'm come out shootin' too, under those circumstances with potential home invaders, all dressed like ninjas.

It's the theory of 'overwhelming force'. And it's right. It offers quick execution, site control, and force protection.

What's remarkable is that they'll use it to roust a guy out of his suburban bed in the dead of night, but they won't use it on school shooters.

Offline mountaineer

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
How come you never excerpt anything from the articles that you post?

IMHO, it's simple laziness!  But don't you dare tell her that in a post because it will be deleted without any explanation.  She's a protected class around here.   *****rollingeyes*****

@Cyber Liberty  @mystery-ak @mystery moderators

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

It's the theory of 'overwhelming force'. And it's right. It offers quick execution, site control, and force protection.

What's remarkable is that they'll use it to roust a guy out of his suburban bed in the dead of night, but they won't use it on school shooters.
It is more than that. These guys get all kinds of medals and awards for this kind of stuff. Because of that, every desk jockey in the whole building wants to horn in, including very senior managers who haven't fired a weapon in decades. You don't have to do anything. Just being included as part of the group is enough. Even 110lbs. Julia from 'publications management' is going. Everybody who has enough clout to force themselves to be included in the group will go, even if they just sit in the car the whole time.

It is a career political game for them, even while they take some innocent person's life just for fun.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online roamer_1

It is more than that. These guys get all kinds of medals and awards for this kind of stuff. Because of that, every desk jockey in the whole building wants to horn in, including very senior managers who haven't fired a weapon in decades. You don't have to do anything. Just being included as part of the group is enough. Even 110lbs. Julia from 'publications management' is going. Everybody who has enough clout to force themselves to be included in the group will go, even if they just sit in the car the whole time.

It is a career political game for them, even while they take some innocent person's life just for fun.

There's that, I suppose... Some of those guys won't show up when it's the real thing. Posers getting in their licks when it ain't real.

But the other side of that is true too. Most of em are addicted to the adrenaline of these moments, and nearly all of em get amped up when they get to get their hut-hut on.

That whole thing is part and parcel with the kind that generally want the job. I don't think you'll get that out of em.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
IMHO, it's simple laziness!  But don't you dare tell her that in a post because it will be deleted without any explanation.  She's a protected class around here.   *****rollingeyes*****

@Cyber Liberty  @mystery-ak @mystery moderators

Drives me nutz, too.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
On topic: Why was the ATF going after him?

They are known for shooting first, from Medina, ND to Waco, TX.

But how did this fall under BATFE jurisdiction?  Why not the FBI or DEA or someone else?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2024, 04:07:07 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
On topic: Why was the ATF going after him?

They are known for shooting first, from Medina, ND to Waco, TX.

But how did this fall under BATFE jurisdiction?  Why not the FBI or DEA or someone else?

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2024/04/videos-atf-covered-up-camera-before-raiding-gun-owners-home/

According to KATV, the ATF search warrant authorized agents to search both Malinowski’s property and vehicle for evidence that the gun owner was breaking federal laws by selling firearms without a license. Law enforcement officials have also claimed that Malinowski purchased more than 150 guns from May of 2021 to February of 2024.

A co-worker of mine was confronted by the ATF for not having a FFL while selling firearms at gun shows. He was confronted though at a gun show. And he was told not to come back to any gun show until he had an FFL. So he got his FFL, and later a Class 3 FFL.