Author Topic: Biden Makes Ridiculously Racist Comment About Black Families During Radio Interview  (Read 1240 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Makes Ridiculously Racist Comment About Black Families During Radio Interview
By Nick Arama | 4:10 PM on March 20, 2024

Joe Biden has a long history of racist comments and he's said some incredibly dumb things over the years. I could go through a long list, from his comment in the 1970s about not wanting his kids to grow up in a "racial jungle" to the "you ain't black" if you don't know to vote for him more recently.

But he did an interview with a black radio host out of Milwaukee, Michelle Bryant, about a week ago and the audio of one of his comments on the show has now come out. It was truly bad, both with confusion and not being able to get a straight thought out as well as showing what a skewed perception he has of black families.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1770484203907428731

"For example, how many Black communities are in a situation where they come from a circumstance where they're in difficult, where they have difficulty? Where the families are in real trouble?  Where you have people who...even those families that are really poor don't have any books in the house. Kids don't hear a lot of conversation."

What the heck?  Poor black families don't have books in the house? And kids don't hear a lot of conversation? What does he think goes on in a black home? Does he think they don't talk or it's silent?

This isn't the first time he's had this weird racist perception of black families and poor families.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/03/20/biden-makes-ridiculously-racist-comment-about-black-families-during-radio-interview-n2171662
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Books, every house that wants them can get at least a wheelbarrow full because often books stores put out free books at their entrance. Most libraries have a free sections in front too several times a year. Yard sales often give books away by the box... no excuse for not having books but I guess Biden doesn't get it and would rather play the victim card. 

Schools have book programs (free)... Churches will give all that ask a Bible and loan most any religious book upon asking.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2024, 09:00:32 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
I’m sure he’s waxing nostalgic about the good old Corn Pop days.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I’m sure he’s waxing nostalgic about the good old Corn Pop days.

:silly:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

This isn't the first time he's had this weird racist perception of black families and poor families.
Biden says 'poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids'
The former vice president's campaign said he "misspoke and immediately corrected himself" during remarks about leveling the playing field for low-income students.
Aug. 9, 2019, 7:30 AM EDT / Updated Aug. 9, 2019, 8:03 AM EDT
By Adam Edelman and Mike Memoli

Former Vice President Joe Biden told a crowd in Iowa on Thursday that “poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids," an awkward gaffe that came during a conversation about discrimination faced by low-income students.

“We have this notion that somehow if you’re poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids,” Biden, who is running for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination, said during a town hall in Des Moines with the Asian and Latino Coalition.

He paused, then quickly clarified, “wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids.”

“No, I really mean it, but think how we think about it,” he said.  ... NBC News
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
From the original article (biden saying):
"For example, how many Black communities are in a situation where they come from a circumstance where they're in difficult, where they have difficulty? Where the families are in real trouble?  Where you have people who...even those families that are really poor don't have any books in the house. Kids don't hear a lot of conversation."

I'm gonna take heat for this post, but I reckon that for many black children in single parent welfare environments,  ol' joe is actually hitting pretty close to the mark here.

You can see the products of such upbringing in the pics that are posted of the young criminals who almost always have "the Medusa hair". Again and again.

How much math do they know?
How many books have they actually read?

Sorry if you don't like this post.
The moderators can remove it if they like, but I won't retract it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
"De homies,day doan  no nuttin bout no libraries!"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
"De homies,day doan  no nuttin bout no libraries!"

I am in awe of the control the  left has over the media and minorities.

NOT "admiration",mind you,awe.

I KNOW they accomplished this by pimping out black preachers and other leaders,using the media and  "free money" to get the attention of the poorest of the poor,but WHY THE HELL aren't the black middle-classes and upper-classes shouting out about this outrage?

I'm not even  black  and  it pisses ME off.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
1964, "Great Society" Nothing else need be said.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

President Biden Campaign "Black Outreach" Video Eating Fried Chicken And Talking Basketball
Posted By Tim Hains
February 12, 2024
Real Clear Politics
The Biden campaign posted this video of the president socializing with a black family over dinner.

(Video at link)
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

I'm gonna take heat for this post, but I reckon that for many black children in single parent welfare environments,  ol' joe is actually hitting pretty close to the mark here.

You can see the products of such upbringing in the pics that are posted of the young criminals who almost always have "the Medusa hair". Again and again.

@Fishrrman

Your post was a direct hit on the target.

I wish it weren't,and I suspect you  wish it weren't either,but we don't live in "Candy Cane Land". We live in the real world of consequences,both  good and bad.

Offline berdie

If it were truly listened to, it's a pretty big slam at black parents. That's where the responsibility lies.

But frankly, I don't know of many families, of any color, that have a lot of books in the house. It's all computer, tv, etc.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Bidens probably waxing nostalgic about how the KKK would beat Blacks if they dared to have a book in the home or dared speak without permission of Da Massa like his good buddy Byrd.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker

In fighter/bomber parlance, that post is a "shack"...right on target.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Joe has hated black people since he meet Corn Pop. he was bad dude.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

Joe has hated black people since he meet Corn Pop. he was bad dude.

Indeed.  888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

Why would you think you'd get heat for your post? You make valid points.

Is what Biden said here simply racist, or is it true, or can it be  both? I don't see what he said here as racist

Sometimes things need to be said that are brutally honest even if they come across as offensive.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 03:40:59 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
THis isn't just Biden, folks, it is a long ingrained Leftist mindset that 'those people' are somehow inferior, and it has been around since LBJ started his 'Great Society' and before.

When I was a youngster, going on 'relief' was something whites AND blacks eschewed,it was considered humiliating that any healthy folks would have to support their families that way, and carried a stigma of slothfulness that would redden any face. Blacks saw education, real education, not the pap that passes nowadays, as the key to being successful, and it was evident in the mentality of the formerly black schools we white kids invaded when the schools were integrated. There were some very sharp kids in those classes, and all were looking for that path up and out of poverty. Some succeeded. Others got derailed, some by drugs, by running with the wrong crowd (who were considered wrong by all), but many went into the service after graduating from High School to get the GI Bill and move on after their hitch to go to college. Others got jobs and worked hard to move up, and did well.

But amidst all that, the Great Society (the first and greatest condescension by the mostly white liberals), implied that somehow, 'those people' were unable to handle it on their own. Yes, there were poor, white and black, sometimes because of some misfortune or accident, but others who were called by the siren's song of free stuff answered the call,and then passed those values to their children. Now, four generations later, among a culture in which welfare mothers commonly know the welfare laws and rules better than the social workers, it is an accepted (in some circles) way of life, and the penumbra of that mindset grows, spreading to all who fall for the fallacy that they are doing well, and directly as a result of the cowardice of those in our government who could reform welfare to get those who are dependent to work. In theory, that extra income in transition could stimulate the economy where they live and instill a little better sense of propriety, that just might lead to a shift from current cultural attitudes which lead to lawlessness. Of course, prosecutors would have to prosecute, and judges would have to judge in order for the rule of Law to be reinstated.

Maybe it's just too far gone, and the upheaval will have to happen to sort it, but all too commonly, that means someone is going to go full totalitarian somewhere, and the cities already think those of us in more rural settings should abide by rules for there that make no sense here. Needless to say, that could get really ugly.

But, I digress, other episodes of condescension have occurred, from Equal opportunity (divergence from the merit based system, even for those who have merit), Obamacare (which redistributes medical costs), to DEI which will ever have anyone who isn't a straight white male in a job questioned as to whether they are really qualified for their position (because a straight white male will only get hired if they can do the work of the whole department, at least in some industries which insist on DEI as a hiring practice).

I could go on, but EVERY program designed to push employment, of for that matter most anything else on a basis of skin color is a statement by the Leftists who promote it, that they do not think the people in their favored group are capable of succeeding without their 'help'.

And that's more racist than any epithet ever hurled.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
THis isn't just Biden, folks, it is a long ingrained Leftist mindset that 'those people' are somehow inferior, and it has been around since LBJ started his 'Great Society' and before.

When I was a youngster, going on 'relief' was something whites AND blacks eschewed,it was considered humiliating that any healthy folks would have to support their families that way, and carried a stigma of slothfulness that would redden any face. Blacks saw education, real education, not the pap that passes nowadays, as the key to being successful, and it was evident in the mentality of the formerly black schools we white kids invaded when the schools were integrated. There were some very sharp kids in those classes, and all were looking for that path up and out of poverty. Some succeeded. Others got derailed, some by drugs, by running with the wrong crowd (who were considered wrong by all), but many went into the service after graduating from High School to get the GI Bill and move on after their hitch to go to college. Others got jobs and worked hard to move up, and did well.

But amidst all that, the Great Society (the first and greatest condescension by the mostly white liberals), implied that somehow, 'those people' were unable to handle it on their own. Yes, there were poor, white and black, sometimes because of some misfortune or accident, but others who were called by the siren's song of free stuff answered the call,and then passed those values to their children. Now, four generations later, among a culture in which welfare mothers commonly know the welfare laws and rules better than the social workers, it is an accepted (in some circles) way of life, and the penumbra of that mindset grows, spreading to all who fall for the fallacy that they are doing well, and directly as a result of the cowardice of those in our government who could reform welfare to get those who are dependent to work. In theory, that extra income in transition could stimulate the economy where they live and instill a little better sense of propriety, that just might lead to a shift from current cultural attitudes which lead to lawlessness. Of course, prosecutors would have to prosecute, and judges would have to judge in order for the rule of Law to be reinstated.

Maybe it's just too far gone, and the upheaval will have to happen to sort it, but all too commonly, that means someone is going to go full totalitarian somewhere, and the cities already think those of us in more rural settings should abide by rules for there that make no sense here. Needless to say, that could get really ugly.

But, I digress, other episodes of condescension have occurred, from Equal opportunity (divergence from the merit based system, even for those who have merit), Obamacare (which redistributes medical costs), to DEI which will ever have anyone who isn't a straight white male in a job questioned as to whether they are really qualified for their position (because a straight white male will only get hired if they can do the work of the whole department, at least in some industries which insist on DEI as a hiring practice).

I could go on, but EVERY program designed to push employment, of for that matter most anything else on a basis of skin color is a statement by the Leftists who promote it, that they do not think the people in their favored group are capable of succeeding without their 'help'.

And that's more racist than any epithet ever hurled.

Excellent post! Thank you!

If you want more of something subsidize it! That includes out of wedlock births.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LMAO

Excellent post! Thank you!

If you want more of something subsidize it! That includes out of wedlock births.

And that’s exactly what the Great Society did

The most damaging thing in the world is governments with good intentions
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

I'll have those bleep voting democrat for the next 200 years!

Lyndon Baines Johnson

And now we have four generations of people, mostly in big cities, who have never known anything but a welfare check. And the more out of wedlock babies you make the bigger the check gets!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 02:25:25 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

For all their smug condescension, the Left is the font of "unintended consequences".

Left to their own devices, and as they were doing until the government got more involved, people will find a way to solve their own problems.  But Government intervention derailed much of that.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LMAO

I'll have those bleep voting democrat for the next 200 years!

Lyndon Baines Johnson

And now we have four generations of people, mostly in big cities, who have never known anything but a welfare check. And the more out of wedlock babies you make the bigger the check gets!

And those kids then don’t grow up into a proper family structure and so they seek that through the streets and gangs and it’s just a horrible cycle that just feeds on itself.

How do you fix it? It’s gonna have to a new generation of people in the inner city that wants something and desire something better.

And they need to stop listening to white liberals at tell them that the reason why they haven’t moved ahead in life is because of Whitey

Barry Goldwater

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
LMAO:
"And those kids then don’t grow up into a proper family structure and so they seek that through the streets and gangs and it’s just a horrible cycle that just feeds on itself."

For the overwhelming majority of blacks, the "traditional, proper family structure" is gone (and HAS BEEN gone for several generations) and it ain't gonna be coming back.

For them, a traditional family is now an anomaly, not the norm.
Once illegitimacy has become "the norm", there's no way it can restore itself.

Well, there IS "a way".
But it will have to be imposed upon blacks by whites, from above.
Think that's going to happen any time soon...?

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
LMAO:
"And those kids then don’t grow up into a proper family structure and so they seek that through the streets and gangs and it’s just a horrible cycle that just feeds on itself."

For the overwhelming majority of blacks, the "traditional, proper family structure" is gone (and HAS BEEN gone for several generations) and it ain't gonna be coming back.

For them, a traditional family is now an anomaly, not the norm.
Once illegitimacy has become "the norm", there's no way it can restore itself.

Well, there IS "a way".
But it will have to be imposed upon blacks by whites, from above.
Think that's going to happen any time soon...?
Well, if you watch any tv, all the blacks are middle to upper middle class professionals with white friends or wives and live in the suburbs.  :shrug:
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.