Author Topic: Key Republican Senate candidates trail Democrats even as Trump leads Biden: Polls  (Read 211 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Key Republican Senate candidates trail Democrats even as Trump leads Biden: Polls
By
Jack Birle
March 20, 2024 10:58 am

Former President Donald Trump is beating President Joe Biden in the key swing states of Arizona and Nevada, according to new polls, but GOP Senate candidates in those states are still lagging behind their Democratic counterparts.

A pair of Emerson College/Hill polls in Arizona and Nevada, which were also sponsored by KLAS-TV, released on Wednesday showed Republicans Kari Lake of Arizona and Sam Brown of Nevada behind their likely opponents, Rep. Ruben Gallego (D-AZ) and Sen. Jacky Rosen (D-NV).

The Arizona poll showed Trump leading Biden 48% to 44%, and the Nevada poll showed Trump ahead of Biden 44% to 41%. Biden won both states in 2020 en route to an Electoral College victory, but the polls are part of a trend of Trump leading the president in several key swing states necessary to win in November.

While polls continue the trend of Trump’s lead over Biden in the key states, they also continue the trend of Republicans trailing their Democratic opponents in swing contests in states where Trump maintains a polling lead.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/2929567/key-republican-senate-candidates-trail-democrats-even-as-trump-leads-biden-polls/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

The two worst case scenarios is Biden with a Democrat Congress and Trump with a Democrat Congress

At least there’s at least slight chance that a Republican Congress can act somewhat as a buffer between both men’s nonsensical ideas and plans

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy