Author Topic: From ‘The View’ To CBS, Media Give Christine Blasey Ford Even More Time To Smear Brett Kavanaugh  (Read 366 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Media Give Blasey Ford Another Chance To Smear Kavanaugh
Emily Jashinsky
7–8 minutes

“The media coverage of this has been so one-sided, it’s been so biased. There’s been this presumption from the beginning that every allegation made against the judge was true.” So said Joe Scarborough on a fall morning in 2018, referring to the flood of bizarre sexual abuse claims made against Brett Kavanaugh.

At the time, Scarborough relayed an observation from social events he attended over the weekend. “Quite a few people that we talked to, who I think a lot of them were registered Democrats, raised questions about Dr. [Christine Blasey] Ford’s story,” he said. Scarborough opposed Kavanaugh’s nomination to the Supreme Court but at least conceded the obvious: The media favored Blasey Ford, despite some reasonable concerns about her credibility.

Coverage of Blasey Ford’s allegations was so clearly slanted that even Jeff Greenfield criticized CNN on “Reliable Sources.”

“There is an overwhelming perception as a viewer … that CNN in effect or most of its people have taken a stand about this president and about this nomination,” he told Brian Stelter.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2024/03/20/from-the-view-to-cbs-media-give-christine-blasey-ford-even-more-time-to-smear-brett-kavanaugh/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Fake news.
As 100% "pure fake" as it gets.

Offline goatprairie

I knew Blasey-Ford was a fraud when I heard her use that little girl voice during the hearings.
Somebody should have posted an audio of any of her classroom discourses. I seriously doubt she used the little girl voice talking to her students.