Author Topic: There’s A Deadly Race War Raging In America  (Read 442 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
There’s A Deadly Race War Raging In America
« on: March 20, 2024, 02:54:43 pm »
March 20, 2024
There’s A Deadly Race War Raging In America
By Vince Coyner

Sometimes it’s hard to know what exactly to write. I don’t mean in general staring off into space or watching the clouds in your coffee kind of stuff, I mean when you see something so extraordinarily evil that you’re left speechless.

That happened to me last week when I saw the video of a white female student being brutally beaten by a black female student in Missouri. As you’ve no doubt seen, the black girl beats the white girl into unconsciousness and repeatedly slams her head into the concrete. The victim went into convulsions and, as of this writing, is in critical condition in the hospital.

There are two primary questions I had after watching this video. The first was why does no one try and stop the attacker when there are a dozen people around the fight, including at least one person recording a video? The second was what kind of an upbringing compelled them to act this way? These two unanswerable questions melded into a third, which was, why do we see so many videos of blacks acting violently? Beating white people. Beating other black people. Attacking restaurant employees. Attacking cops. Pushing people in front of subway trains. And the list goes on. And on. And on.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/03/theres_a_deadly_race_war_raging_in_america.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: There’s A Deadly Race War Raging In America
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2024, 05:24:47 pm »
Wait until it shifts from Whites, because the only ones Black hate more than Whites are Hispanics and with the democrats flooding the country with Hispanics and others and Blacks realizing they are losing their special status and freebies to them then there will be race wars but no matter how hard the democrats try to still make it about Whites it will be Black on Brown.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2024, 09:28:17 pm »
The writer definitely got one thing right. Race relations have gone all to hell since Obama.
Some 'unifier'.

Not to mention that Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, and George Floyd, all of whom met their demise as the result of or while actively engaged in criminal activity are not the saints they have been made out to be by none other than the Media, who think their shiny white asses are somehow immune to the mass criminality they have fomented as a result of their beatification of common criminals.

Should the cities fall into a complete loss of civility, as it has been described, it will be especially because of the Media and those politicians who have promoted the myth something is "owed" by random (or even all) "white" people to black people in general. Of course, the reason given will be "slavery", which occurred and was ended before any living person was born, and often before the immigrant ancestors of many non- and even some black people)  even arrived on these shores.

Typically, the wrong people benefit. None living were enslaved save by their own mindsets and the figurative chains of Welfare, subsidized housing, and food stamps (EBT) and a host of other programs supposedly designed to 'level the playing field', a field that has subsided faster than all piled on it can keep up, and which has only made life more difficult for those ultimately funding those programs, regardless of the color of their skin.

Despite those sacrifices made willingly or through the extortion of taxation, the benefits have been squandered by their beneficiaries through increasing social laxity, promotion of or turning a blind eye toward criminality, and, more recently, the patent unwillingness of those entrusted with the enforcement of the Law to apply it equally, (regardless of skin color, religion, political beliefs, etc.), instead not enforcing it in the instance of the demographic which appears to need that most to derive the security and safety of people from that selfsame demographic.

It needs to stop. I recall black principals in schools in my youth who tolerated no nonsense from any child, black or white, and, if anything, came down harder on the black kids, because he expected better of them. These were good men (yes, men), commanding the respect of all, unlike their white counterparts who mostly had the structural integrity of oatmeal, afraid to offend or be called "racist".  But the end of expecting better was indeed the springboard from which the current troubles have leapt into the cultural forefront. Instead, every conceivable excuse (and then some) has been used to expect less, and therein lies the problem.

Since when did skin color become a deciding factor in whether the law would be upheld?

Since white leftists started making excuses for their own absence of intestinal fortitude, not just against blacks, but against all who break the law.

But the squeaky wheel gets the grease, and the willingness of blacks to squeak (the muted pleas of 'mostly peaceful protests') when someone is prosecuted, blaming that prosecution on anything but the actions of the person in the dock, has yet to be called out for the civilization destroying nonsense it is. Without resistance to the intimidation tactics of 'street "justice"', there will be no change until civilization either degenerates into dystopian free-for-alls or someone imposes (likely tyrannically) order.

I am not sure which outcome causes me the greatest trepidation; at least in the former, I will be free to stack the bodies of attackers until overwhelmed or I run out of ammo. Tyranny is the end of Liberty, and would enslave us all.

Of course the media would have to quit creating martyrs of people legitimately arrested, or who were killed committing a crime. That is not saying abuses of power have never occurred--they have--but abuses of power include a two-tiered 'justice system' and the use of the Media to wrongfully create dissent when the use of power was lawful and justified.

It often make me wonder if they don't do that just so they can have a few days of rioting and more violence above the fold, some spectacular story they can use as a backdrop to endless column inches and minutes of airtime devoted to proselytizing their twisted view of reality and pandering to the latest Marxist take on our culture, while burning and looting the middle class hopes of thousands with the ensuing mob. But, then, this makes the Mediots feel important, even powerful, as they root for the mobs that will some day wash up on their doorsteps, and treat them no better than those whose destruction they cheered, or at best sat in mock horror as they 'reported' on the evil they fomented.

So, I keep my old vehicles, my yard is the least manicured on my block, in hopes that I won't present as "rich" (which would be accurate) if the mob ever comes through, sort of the equivalent of posting a sign that says 'I'm poor, too, loot me last", but which buys time to get the rifles out, the ammo box open, and be ready, perhaps in time to help the neighbors out should that need arise.

What would be ideal, of course, is that the Rule of Law would be restored before any more unpleasantness, by prosecutors who would prosecute, using due process, without regard for race, color of skin, or any of the morass of sexual preferences among consenting adults or gender identification, but by using the Law and by imposing sentences appropriate to the crime upon conviction, and using the death penalty where warranted.

There are some people we never want running around in even impolite society, ever again, whose crimes would have, in the past, led to their execution. That needs to be reinstated, especially in a culture so willing to kill babies in the womb, but which quails at the thought of executing a convicted murderer who subjected his victims to terror and sometimes torture and mutilation, a fate not so unlike that of those most innocent victims of the Leftist ideology. Perhaps that is where the Leftist dogma meets the criminal acts, and is somehow a manifestation of the guilt of those who should otherwise be able to sit in judgement.

Beyond all, we need people of good character, both in the squad cars and on the bench to make this happen, and a media that will report fairly and completely on the situation. At present, those people are becoming fewer and farther between, most concentrated on the beat, but discouraged by those who are charged with upholding the law after the arrests have been made. 

Shakespeare had it right...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2024, 10:39:45 pm »
Title and presumption:
"There’s A Deadly Race War Raging In America"

There is, but only one side is actually fighting.

Not only is the "other side" not defending itself, it doesn't even seem to understand why it, too, must fight back.

Unless the other side comes to its collective senses, and does so in time, it will eventually be vanquished.
And then... vanish.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2024, 09:38:55 pm »
Wait until it shifts from Whites, because the only ones Black hate more than Whites are Hispanics and with the democrats flooding the country with Hispanics and others and Blacks realizing they are losing their special status and freebies to them then there will be race wars but no matter how hard the democrats try to still make it about Whites it will be Black on Brown.

@GtHawk

VERY true,and IMNSHO,the  blacks are going to get their asses handed to them. They will be outnumbered,out-organized,and outfought.

Pretty  hard to predict what will happen after the dust settles,though. MOST His and Her Panics are good,peaceful,hardworking people who want nothing more than to be left alone to care for their families,but they SEEM to be very passive to me. Which  is why so often the thugs take over.

Maybe things will change when the hard-working peaceful types get settled in and actually have something to lose beyond immediate family? After all,very  few of them had any  opportunity  to advance themselves in Mexico,and knew it,so the goal SEEMED to be to remain quiet and hope they  would be left alone.

We ALL know that "leaving the innocents alone" is NOT in character for thugs of ANY ethnic group,but things might change once the new comers figure out they AND THEIR CHILDREN have futures for the first time,and the thugs  represent a threat to that future.

Don't believe me,ask anybody who made a career in the US Military about the character and hard work of the typical career soldier and former immigrant from Mexico. Give them and their families a future to look forward to,and mess with them at your own risk.

The professional thugs will never know what hit them.

The problem is,it won't happen quickly. It might take up to 10 years or so to take root for the non-military  immigrant that starts out doing lawn care,house painting,etc,etc,etc.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!