Author Topic: Germany: Pakistanis faked arson committed by alleged “Nazis” to defraud the insurance company  (Read 180 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Germany: Pakistanis faked arson committed by alleged “Nazis” to defraud the insurance company

“Foreigners get out” is written on the walls – according to the public prosecutor’s office, the residents are responsible for the graffiti. Photo: Private
On Christmas Day, the house of a Pakistani family suddenly goes up in flames. The fire department later finds Nazi slogans on the walls of the ruins. State security investigates right-wing arson. Now it comes out: it was all a lie! The family had set the fire themselves.
The house fire was a huge scandal in the small town of Wächtersbach, which lies between Frankfurt and Fulda in Hesse. This was followed by vigils against the right, expressions of solidarity and warnings from politicians on the left and the Greens.
Many assumed it was a cowardly attack with a racist motive. The family from Pakistan remained unharmed: according to their own statements, they were not at home on the day of the fire and were visiting a friend.

https://medforth.biz/germany-pakistanis-faked-arson-committed-by-alleged-nazis-to-defraud-the-insurance-company/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson