Author Topic: Biden goes all-out on minority outreach as his Democratic coalition weakens  (Read 189 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden goes all-out on minority outreach as his Democratic coalition weakens
By
Christian Datoc
March 20, 2024 6:40 am

President Joe Biden is pulling out all the stops to reinvigorate his winning 2020 coalition ahead of a toss-up rematch with former President Donald Trump in 2024.

No minority voting bloc is a monolith, and while polling data conducted ahead of Biden-Trump round two generally show Asian, black, and Latino voters still leaning Democratic, yet numerous samplings show the president’s margins over Trump among nonwhite voters noticeably slipping.

The Biden campaign and the White House have spent months if not years waving off polls outlining an enthusiasm problem within Biden’s 2020 coalition, yet the campaign has taken considerate steps in recent weeks to message directly to minority and female voters in efforts to draw contrasts between himself and Trump.

On Tuesday, Biden headed out west for a multiday campaign tour of Arizona and Nevada, two battleground states with considerable Latino populations, where the president unveiled his new “Latinos con Biden” program.

“You’re the reason why in large part I beat Donald Trump,” Biden said at a Mexican restaurant in Phoenix. “I need you badly.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/2928077/biden-goes-all-out-on-minority-outreach-overnight/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Why would Biden be having issues connecting with minorities?

*hmmmm* ////00000////

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.