Author Topic: 2 fired from leadership at Charleston base hospital, support squadron  (Read 171 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
2 fired from leadership at Charleston base hospital, support squadron
By Courtney Mabeus-Brown
 Mar 18, 06:09 PM

U.S. Air Force Col. Anadis Collado, 628th Medical Group commander, delivers a speech during a change of command ceremony at Joint Base Charleston, South Carolina, June 24, 2022. Collado and Lt. Col. Douglas Grabowski, commander of the 628th Healthcare Operations Squadron, were relieved of their leadership duties March 14. (Airman 1st Class Christian Silvera/Air Force)

The Air Force fired the leader of its hospital on Joint Base Charleston, South Carolina as well as the commander of the squadron that helps support it March 14.

628th Air Base Wing Commander Col. Michael Freeman relived Col. Anadis Collado, leader of the 628th Medical Group, and Lt. Col. Douglas Grabowski, commander of the 628th Healthcare Operations Squadron, citing “a loss in trust and confidence in their ability to lead,” spokespeople for the wing told Air Force Times Monday.

In addition, Chief Master Sgt. Ann Johnson, the senior enlisted leader for the medical group, has also been reassigned.

Lt. Col. Syreeta Lawrence has been named to lead the 628th Medical Group, and Maj. Joseph Estep is replacing Grabowski at the 628th Healthcare Operations Squadron, the Air Force said. Senior Master Sgt. Hector Velazquez Ramos has been named the 628th Medical Group senior enlisted leader. The service did not say to which roles the previous leadership had been reassigned.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-air-force/2024/03/18/2-fired-from-leadership-at-charleston-base-hospital-support-squadron/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: 2 fired from leadership at Charleston base hospital, support squadron
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2024, 01:35:26 pm »
The "Peter Principle" in action?
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson