Author Topic: Platoon level gender-integration ‘critical’ for Marines, committee says  (Read 925 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Platoon level gender-integration ‘critical’ for Marines, committee says
Todd South
Tue, March 19, 2024 at 5:21 PM EDT·4 min read

A Pentagon committee has recommended to the secretary of defense that the Marine Corps should train male and female recruits in gender-integrated platoons at both recruit depots.

The recommendations were part of the Defense Advisory Committee on Women in the Services, DACOWITS, which was released March 15.

The report also recommends mixed-gender drill instructor teams for all integrated companies at recruit training.

“Maximizing integration, at the platoon level, develops the foundation of a successfully integrated force,” according to the report.

The report noted that gender-integration at the platoon level is, “critical to dismantling negative stereotypes and fostering positive inclusion across an organization.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/platoon-level-gender-integration-critical-212104553.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
“critical to dismantling negative stereotypes and fostering positive inclusion across an organization.”

I guess they just "woke" to this. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Is it asking too much to ask for these people to be taken outside and shot?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yeah,a committee of politicians who never wore a uniform.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Yeah,a committee of politicians who never wore a uniform.
IMHO, the relationship between the Civil Government and the Military should pretty much end with "this is what we need to happen" and letting those entrusted with the application of force do their job.
Micromanagement of the armed forces by people who have never been in so much as a fistfight, who have heads full of 'theory', but absolutely no idea how things work where the rubber meets the road, will be the end of the Armed Forces as a viable extension of policy, and eventually, the Country as well.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
IMHO, the relationship between the Civil Government and the Military should pretty much end with "this is what we need to happen" and letting those entrusted with the application of force do their job.
Micromanagement of the armed forces by people who have never been in so much as a fistfight, who have heads full of 'theory', but absolutely no idea how things work where the rubber meets the road, will be the end of the Armed Forces as a viable extension of policy, and eventually, the Country as well.

@Smokin Joe

No question about  it.

Would you allow a Dentist to treat you  for a heart attack or cancer?

If now,WTH would you  allow a professional paper-pusher like a politician to tell the military how to operate?

And if MY wish were to come true General Miss Miley would be executed for treason,as well as the alleged people who "rigged" appointments and promotions for her in order to advance globalism and to destroy America.

NOT gonna happen,but I can wish!

You CAN  bet your ass that if that SOB dies before me,I will get up and do my little "happy  dance" all over my living room.

The icing on the cake would be to piss on his grave.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2024, 10:31:25 pm by sneakypete »

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Is it asking too much to ask for these people to be taken outside and shot?

No.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

"Elite" and "inclusive" cannot coexist.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

Also, according to the article....

The 2020 National Defense Authorization Act mandated that the Corps integrate recruit training at the platoon level. Congress gave the service’s East Coast location five years to complete the integration and the West Cost facility eight years.

And to be clear, the 2020 NDAA that created this mandate was passed in December 2019.  I'll leave it at that.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot

And to be clear, the 2020 NDAA that created this mandate was passed in December 2019.  I'll leave it at that.

Yeah, too bad that President Biden didn't veto it...OH WAIT!
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline LMAO

“He was fooled by(insert MAGA boogeyman here) to go along with it”
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy