Author Topic: Afghan Refugee, Not ‘White Supremacist’ Convicted in Muslim Community Murder.  (Read 143 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Afghan Refugee, Not ‘White Supremacist’ Convicted in Muslim Community Murder.

Afghan refugee Muhammad Syed was convicted on Monday of first-degree murder in the shooting of 41-year-old Aftab Hussein in 2022 in New Mexico. This case marks one of three murders in Albuquerque’s Muslim community last summer. Syed is also due to stand trial for the other two alleged murders in the upcoming months.

During the trial, prosecutors unveiled cell phone data pinpointing Syed’s presence at the crime scene during the time of the shooting. A ballistics expert corroborated this, testifying that the bullet casings and projectiles from the crime scene matched a rifle found hidden under Syed’s bed.

While defense counsels disputed these claims, alleging a lack of concrete proof that Syed fired the weapon, the defense decided against calling witnesses. Syed declined to testify.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2024/03/20/afghan-refugee-not-white-supremacist-convicted-in-muslim-community-murder/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson