Author Topic: Colombian Drug Lord Arrested After Operating Out Of Texas Migrant Shelter  (Read 164 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Colombian Drug Lord Arrested After Operating Out Of Texas Migrant Shelter

BY TYLER DURDEN
TUESDAY, MAR 19, 2024 - 06:40 PM

If you've ever traveled internationally and returned legally to the United States, there is a rigorous vetting process through Customs and Border Protection. But for the millions of migrants that illegally crossed into the US because of open southern border policies enforced by radical leftists in the White House (and secretly pushed by mega-corporations and NGOs), anyone is welcome, including terrorists and drug lords.

Department of Homeland Security claims that migrants entering flooding into the US undergo "robust security vetting," but law-abiding citizens, especially folks in Manhattan, know this statement is malarky as neighborhoods transform into third-world countries overnight.

Earlier this month, White House spokesperson Angelo Fernandez Hernandez doubled down on the big lie, claiming migrants "pass through a rigorous vetting process."

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/colombian-drug-lord-arrested-after-operating-out-texas-migrant-shelter
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson