Author Topic: BEWARE: Some of the Haitian migrants pouring into Florida are ARMED  (Read 723 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
BEWARE: Some of the Haitian migrants pouring into Florida are ARMED
03/19/2024 // Ethan Huff // 2.2K Views

Gov. Ron DeSantis of Florida gave a press conference earlier this week warning that the illegal alien migrants heading to the Sunshine State from Haiti are packing heat.

In a statement, DeSantis said authorities intercepted a boat carrying 25 illegal aliens from Haiti, all of whom were carrying firearms, drugs and even night vision gear.

"That vessel was interdicted," DeSantis said. "Those illegal aliens were turned over to the Coast Guard for deportation."

The boat was first stopped by a Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) crew while they were patrolling near Sebastian Inlet at 7:30 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 29. The 42-foot vessel was determined to be involved in a "human smuggling operation."

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-03-19-some-haiti-migrants-entering-florida-are-armed.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: BEWARE: Some of the Haitian migrants pouring into Florida are ARMED
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2024, 05:30:38 pm »
Take them out 3 miles and sink the boat, if they make the swim to shore we can talk, otherwise fish gotta eat too :whistle:

Offline rustynail

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2024, 06:10:54 pm »
Courts have Ruled that they have full second amendment rights.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2024, 06:36:42 pm »
Take them out 3 miles and sink the boat, if they make the swim to shore we can talk, otherwise fish gotta eat too :whistle:

A 600 lb. 10 ft. great white shark was pinged off of the coast of Ft. Myers Beach, FL along with other great whites; they are known to be aggressive -- yep, fish gotta eat. :laugh:

https://www.newsweek.com/great-white-shark-penny-florida-fort-myers-beach-1880828
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2024, 11:15:13 pm »
Courts have Ruled that they have full second amendment rights.
Last I heard, human smuggling is illegal. Possession of a firearm in the course of committing a Felony, is yet another Felony. That's two charges to hold them on.

The 2nd doesn't allow either.

And we haven't discussed illegal entry (another Felony if human smuggling can't be shown, and the drug charges aren't enough).
« Last Edit: March 20, 2024, 11:16:30 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2024, 11:45:25 pm »

Something along these lines.... not gonna say with direction I sway.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....